BY MOTT'S

100% Juice. 100% Yum. Mott's Juices Taste Good And Are Good For You. Each 8 Oz. Glass Provides Your Family With Two Servings Of Fruit*. Enjoy Mott's In A Variety Of Sizes. Available In Family Size, 6.75 Oz. Boxes, And 8 Oz. Bottles For Families On The Go.

Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Are these healthy for the kids?3 Answers
  • I love apple and cranberry juice mixed2 Answers
  • Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a g...2 Answers
Jessica P.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I don't think you can get a much better brand than Mott's in the juice category! Same great 100% apple juice in convenient single servings! Great for kids!
Whitney K.
My absolute favorite apple juice it has a great taste and it's just really refreshing and apple juice is my most favorite juice to drink through the day
Mandy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
My little brother loves these, and my mom also approves because she finds that this particular apple juice isn't as sweet as other brands. big thumbs up!
Dawn B.
Warner Robins, GA
Mott's 100% Apple Juice is the best tasting apple juice. My family has tried many different kinds, and this one is always our top choice. It is so good!
Bridgetta P.
This juice is alright. It has more of a tart taste to it. I like my apple juice to be a bit more sweet so I prefer Tree Top Apple juice over this brand.
Jan L.
We buy this at least once a month a case load from out nearby whole food supplier. i can put this in the kids lunchbox for a mid morning picker upper.
jasmine w.
Magnolia, DE
Having two kids this is the juice to go to! I love that they have the bigger sizes, even though it doesn't last long in the house with the kids.
Madz L.
This is my favorite apple juice. I drink it at least once every day! It's great and has a lot of flavor. I recommend this to anyone who likes juice!!
Kaitlyn W.
Depew, NY
I don't often drink apple juice but my kids and their friends do all the time. I only buy mott's brand because my son says he likes it the best. lol
Rachel L.
My daughters  favorite juice.  It never disapoints!!  I love how they have the bigger bottles. Also the many flavors are a plus.
Zahraa A.
Are these healthy for the kids?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Is this your favorite brand of apple juice?
Morgan J.
Best healthy snack for kids ?
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
What's the best price you've even gotten for Mott's with coupons and deals?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a great recipe for this juice?