BY MOTT'S

100% Juice. 100% Yum. Mott's Juices Taste Good And Are Good For You. Each 8 Oz. Glass Provides Your Family With Two Servings Of Fruit*. Enjoy Mott's In A Variety Of Sizes. Available In Family Size, 6.75 Oz. Boxes, And 8 Oz. Bottles For Families On The Go.

Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Are these healthy for the kids?3 Answers
  • I love apple and cranberry juice mixed2 Answers
  • Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a g...2 Answers
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
this is one of my favorite apple juices!! really delicious and fresh, and quenches my thirst! has a true taste, and it isnt bitter!! love it! not too sweet either! and very nice packaging!! easy to pour! i would definitely recommend this to others!!!
KT C.
Glenarden, MD
So kid-friendly. These are my go to apple juices when I'm making my Jamba Juice at home smoothies since they call for 8oz, these are perfect. Great taste and good quality for the money. I will continue to buy these.
Montanna R.
Motts is a common staple brand in our house. We love the juice - especially the no sugar added ones. It's nice knowing that I can go to my local store and buy affordable juice that's good for my entire family.
Crystal B.
Bakersfield, CA
Gross!! The flavor is all wrong. They can't compete with Tree Top, Costco brand or TJs brand. I love apples, apple juice, apple sauce, apple cider, etc... Mott's tastes like the reject apples.

Don't buy!!
Carla E.
Brooklyn , NY
I grew up on this brand of Apple juice and now so are my children. This is my husbands favorite brand juice also. It's so rich in flavor and it doesn't taste watered down.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Apple juice is the best thing to sometimes get things moving if you know what I mean, and then There's motts. Great brand many options to choose from and a great timeless taste that we can all
Enjoy:)
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
Love this juice! I get it for my 2 yo and mix a bit of water in it. I'm going to use it to help potty train him and make him need to pee a lot. There are so many coupons and deals for them too!!
Savanah W.
Midland, NC
These little bottles are so convenient for the diaper bag! My toddler loves apple juice SO much so having a few on hand that are portable is great. As always, she loves Motts which is a bonus!
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
I really like this brand of apple juice, I know that I'll like it so I usually stick to this brand. It's a really great brand and it's affordable, especially in comparison to some of the other brands who add an excessive amount of sugar and then charge more.
Jessica W.
Has a refreshing natural taste kids love! They are limited to 1 cup a day otherwise they would drink it all day! 4 stars because I'm not a fan of the sugar content
Zahraa A.
Are these healthy for the kids?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Is this your favorite brand of apple juice?
Morgan J.
Best healthy snack for kids ?
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
What's the best price you've even gotten for Mott's with coupons and deals?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a great recipe for this juice?