BY MOTT'S

100% Juice. 100% Yum. Mott's Juices Taste Good And Are Good For You. Each 8 Oz. Glass Provides Your Family With Two Servings Of Fruit*. Enjoy Mott's In A Variety Of Sizes. Available In Family Size, 6.75 Oz. Boxes, And 8 Oz. Bottles For Families On The Go.

Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Are these healthy for the kids?3 Answers
  • I love apple and cranberry juice mixed2 Answers
  • Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a g...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindsey H.
These are super convenient! They are easy to find and cheap. My daughter just loves them. My husband will usually sneak a couple here and there too. They are also safe for baby's from 8months and up.
Sydney B.
clermont, fl
This is the juice of my childhood. Every time I go out to breakfast I always have to order an apple juice to drink and that addiction starts here. By far the yummiest kind of juice there is 😍 I could drink a whole bottle alone.
Lauren S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Ugh I love apple juice. Literally my favorite drink. Definitely goes well with any snack. I will definitely keep this in my house hold and repurchase. Great value. Highly recommend this product. :). The flavor is fantastic
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I buy these on a pretty regular basis. I think Motts brand by far has the best tasting apple juice. I like that it is 100% juice too and not a bunch of water and flavoring like some brands.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I like this because it is made from apples from the USA, unlike most other apple juices. It costs a little more, but I'm happy to pay that. It has a great flavor and I like using it to cook ham with too. I'd definitely pick this up again!
Nicolette F.
Richlands
I love that this product taste amazing. Most apple juices I have previously tried gives me heartburn but this one does not. It also doesn't have a weird after taste and I also like that the sodium intake is lower than most apple juices.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
Oh my gosh I remember drinking this as a kid! Ahh great memories! Who doesn't love apple juice and I love the flavor. I live in California where it's always sunny.. and I absolutely find this very refreshing in the daytime. A nice cold glass of apple juice.. yummy in my tummy!
Amrita S.
Bronx, NY
Love this apple juice for my two year old. It has just the right amount of sweetness and it taste really good. She loves it because she thinks it's soda and I love it becasue it's good for her. Can't go wrong with 100% Apple juice.
Mary D.
Cleveland, TN
This is my favorite brand of apple juice. It tastes the most natural. It is a great way to stay healthy. I love that it doesn't have all that extra preservatives.
Joy S.
My daughters are like me and they do not typically like apple juice but Mott's in the small bottles are their favorites!! It is so good and has such a great taste!!
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a great recipe for this juice?