BY MOTT'S

100% Juice. 100% Yum. Mott's Juices Taste Good And Are Good For You. Each 8 Oz. Glass Provides Your Family With Two Servings Of Fruit*. Enjoy Mott's In A Variety Of Sizes. Available In Family Size, 6.75 Oz. Boxes, And 8 Oz. Bottles For Families On The Go.

Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Are these healthy for the kids?3 Answers
  • I love apple and cranberry juice mixed2 Answers
  • Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a g...2 Answers
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
OMG this apple juice is the best! This just gives you the real deal Apple flavor. It tasted so good and it's even better cold! I would definitely recommend this to any of the parents for the kids. No artificial flavors or anything. The best hands down!!
Krista G.
Zanesville, OH
I love how rich and tasty Motts is. With less sugar than most other brands I don't feel guilty about giving this to my kids. Have always been a fan of the great tasting apple juice. Would recommend this over others.
Courtney H.
This is the BEST apple juice on the market. I love this stuff. I drink a 64 fl oz in 2 days. It don't taste artificial. I will always love this apple juice. I usually buy mine from dollar general or Walmart. Yes I would recommend this product to others.
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
Motts apple juice is very tasty and refreshing it is not just for kids adults can enjoy it too! I often buy it to keep me going in the summer its great to serve with snacks would most definitely recommend to other.
Delaney D.
I'm not a huge apple juice drinker, but when it comes to drinking apple juice, Mott's is the way to go! This is a nice, refreshing juice drink make by a reputable company and I would absolutely buy this again!
Kelli M.
I love this apple juice!! It brings me back to my childhood getting it at breakfast for a special occasion. It's sweet but not too sweet and has a great Apple flavor! I appreciate that there's no added sugar as well...helps with some of the calories.
Marilyn M.
West Covina, CA
It has adequate taste; pretty good considering that it is apple juice (personally I despise apple juice). It has an unreasonable amount of sugar, but I guess I shouldn't be too prejudiced since all apple juice has too much sugar. If you like apple juice, however, this should be your go-to.
Aimeeh L.
When you want apple juice, Mott's is the go-to brand. It just sticked with me that Mott's is the brand for apple juice similar to Welch is for grape juice. It tastes like real apples and not too sweet.
Natasha P.
N Miami Beach, FL
My Favorite brand of apple juice. It has the most fresh and delicious taste ever imaginable. Its great for all ages and runs at a very good price. I have been buying this since i could remember and fell in love since. I recommend everyone to buy it.
Lindsey H.
These are super convenient! They are easy to find and cheap. My daughter just loves them. My husband will usually sneak a couple here and there too. They are also safe for baby's from 8months and up.
Zahraa A.
Are these healthy for the kids?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Is this your favorite brand of apple juice?
Morgan J.
Best healthy snack for kids ?
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
What's the best price you've even gotten for Mott's with coupons and deals?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a great recipe for this juice?

back