BY MOTT'S

100% Juice. 100% Yum. Mott's Juices Taste Good And Are Good For You. Each 8 Oz. Glass Provides Your Family With Two Servings Of Fruit*. Enjoy Mott's In A Variety Of Sizes. Available In Family Size, 6.75 Oz. Boxes, And 8 Oz. Bottles For Families On The Go.

Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Are these healthy for the kids?3 Answers
  • I love apple and cranberry juice mixed2 Answers
  • Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a g...2 Answers
Emily W.
I LOVE this apple juice! It has such a delicious taste! It honestly tastes so refreshing and so much like apples. I used to drink this all the time its actually been a little while since i've gotten to drink it but hopefully ill buy more of it soon. You can buy a good amount of this juice for a pretty inexpensive price.
Nehemie C.
I love this juice. I can taste the freshness and its great and filling. If you've skipped a meal a cup will usually full me for another 20-30 mins. My mom constantly buys this for my sister but I can't resist and have to to drink at least a cup. Perfect for filling in your body with vitamins and a fruit serving and is perfect for summer time. However its very easy to over indulge. I'd say a cup is an apple and if you drink too much it'd be way too much fruit. There's always too much of a good thing. :D
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Mott's 100% Apple Juice has no sugar added. It is an excellent source of vitamin C. 2 servings of fruit in every 8 fl oz cup. This juice is a go-to juice in my household. It is great in smoothies, cocktails, with others juices, and alone. I like mix my 100% Apple Juice with 100% cranberry juice.
Ang W.
St Clr Shores, MI
This apple juice is so good! It's my favorite brand of apple juice. I always get this brand. I always have to get the huge one, and even that doesn't last a while. I'd definitely recommend this and kids will love it!
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
Delicious and sweet 100% apple juice! The sugar content seems to be rather high so I would not drink it all the time personally, but it's a nice treat for adults and children alike! I like to drink it when I am sick because it has wonderful amounts of vitamins to combat the common cold.
April A.
My kids & I love the natural Apple flavor. My favorite Apple juice is Motts by far. I bought 3 Motts Judi es & got a free movie ticket to go see The Secret Life of Pets! I just can't get over the taste!! Yummy!!
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
OMG this apple juice is the best! This just gives you the real deal Apple flavor. It tasted so good and it's even better cold! I would definitely recommend this to any of the parents for the kids. No artificial flavors or anything. The best hands down!!
Krista G.
Zanesville, OH
I love how rich and tasty Motts is. With less sugar than most other brands I don't feel guilty about giving this to my kids. Have always been a fan of the great tasting apple juice. Would recommend this over others.
Courtney H.
This is the BEST apple juice on the market. I love this stuff. I drink a 64 fl oz in 2 days. It don't taste artificial. I will always love this apple juice. I usually buy mine from dollar general or Walmart. Yes I would recommend this product to others.
Kelli M.
I love this apple juice!! It brings me back to my childhood getting it at breakfast for a special occasion. It's sweet but not too sweet and has a great Apple flavor! I appreciate that there's no added sugar as well...helps with some of the calories.
Zahraa A.
Are these healthy for the kids?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Is this your favorite brand of apple juice?
Morgan J.
Best healthy snack for kids ?
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
What's the best price you've even gotten for Mott's with coupons and deals?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a great recipe for this juice?