BY MOTT'S

100% Juice. 100% Yum. Mott's Juices Taste Good And Are Good For You. Each 8 Oz. Glass Provides Your Family With Two Servings Of Fruit*. Enjoy Mott's In A Variety Of Sizes. Available In Family Size, 6.75 Oz. Boxes, And 8 Oz. Bottles For Families On The Go.

Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Are these healthy for the kids?3 Answers
  • I love apple and cranberry juice mixed2 Answers
  • Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a g...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
Excellent flavor so natural and healthy and ideal for breakfast or just for a snack
Lyneia B.
Love this apple juice. Esp. in fruit smoothies instead of water i use apple juice.
Catherine M.
Mott's is the best brand for apple juice. Me and my daughter go through so much.
Sharee T.
Lula, GA
I love apple juice as well as my kids! This is my favorite. the taste is great.
Karly T.
Ocala, FL
Great brand of apple juice. Delicious. Not expensive and about 2 or 3 dollars.
Taryn R.
West Rutland, VT
This apple juice is really delicious and has a nice bold Apple flavor to it.
Cassandra V.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is definitely my favorite apple juice because it’s actually sweet I mean I’ve had different apple juices and some just had almost no flavor or they just weren’t sweet at all.
Jennifer S.
usa
Purchased at: Costco
I LOVE apple juice! and Motts apple juice is my favorite! It taste so good and is made with no sugar added and is NON GMO!
Christina B.
Wolbach, NE
Purchased at: Target
Kids love this stuff! I wish I could but it more often but Sams Club stopped carrying it. I’m just not a fan of going into Walmart.
Anyway, I do like this brand because it seems to have a lot less sugar than other brands. People claim it’s watered down but I’ve tried it. Seems fine to me! This is also cheaper then other brands and seems much better.
Yvita V.
Doral, FL
I think the only thing fun about being sick as a kid is that you get motts apple juice and it makes all things better. As an adult i still enjoy it very much, so i am definitly commited to it, haha. It has a good price, great taste and tanginess. So go for it if you havent tried it.
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
What's the best price you've even gotten for Mott's with coupons and deals?
Zahraa A.
Are these healthy for the kids?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Is this your favorite brand of apple juice?
Morgan J.
Best healthy snack for kids ?
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
I love apple and cranberry juice mixed