BY MOTT'S

100% Juice. 100% Yum. Mott's Juices Taste Good And Are Good For You. Each 8 Oz. Glass Provides Your Family With Two Servings Of Fruit*. Enjoy Mott's In A Variety Of Sizes. Available In Family Size, 6.75 Oz. Boxes, And 8 Oz. Bottles For Families On The Go.

Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Are these healthy for the kids?3 Answers
  • I love apple and cranberry juice mixed2 Answers
  • Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a g...2 Answers
Paige R.
andalusia
I’ve had many apple juices but I always tend to turn back to Mott’s brand. It’s the best.
Sarah A.
Oh my. I absolutely love apple juice. It is a great refreshing drink anytime of the day.
Hannah B.
Toledo, OH
I love it. Their apple juice is my favorite and I can take it with me where ever I go.
Kayti K.
I love apple juice and this is the only brand i will buy. it has absolute great taste!!
Katherine C.
Manchester, NH
The best apple juice i love itbi drink it all the time for my breakfast is really good
Cary K.
Durham, NC
I prefer portion control and 100% juice. This juice satisfies my apple juice cravings.
Keesha P.
All of motts juices I've tried were good. This the best tasting apple juice I've had.
Crystal  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
We love this apple juice at our house. I drank it as a kid and our kids love it now.
Mya F.
This is not a good flavor, I have tasted better. I would not tell anyone to buy this
Lyneia B.
Love this apple juice. Esp. in fruit smoothies instead of water i use apple juice.
Zahraa A.
Are these healthy for the kids?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Is this your favorite brand of apple juice?
Morgan J.
Best healthy snack for kids ?
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
What's the best price you've even gotten for Mott's with coupons and deals?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a great recipe for this juice?