BY MOTT'S

100% Juice. 100% Yum. Mott's Juices Taste Good And Are Good For You. Each 8 Oz. Glass Provides Your Family With Two Servings Of Fruit*. Enjoy Mott's In A Variety Of Sizes. Available In Family Size, 6.75 Oz. Boxes, And 8 Oz. Bottles For Families On The Go.

Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Are these healthy for the kids?3 Answers
  • I love apple and cranberry juice mixed2 Answers
  • Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a g...2 Answers
Becky G.
I love Mott's apple juice! Tastes so good a little pricier than the generic brands but it tastes much better
Lacey C.
Saint Marys, GA
My sons favorite Apple juice he can never get enough of. Super thankful that it's sold in these big sizes!
Mikeisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Mott's apple juice mainly for my daughter. She loves the taste and it's a healthy option for her.
Nicole F.
Good, cleaning tasting. Refreshing. My kids drink this often and it is often priced well at many places.
Valerie S.
Temple, TX
Great and super yummy and refreshing! My family love it! We don't get other kinds this is all we know.
Heather L.
We love this apple juice! Even better - it tastes great watered down when we give it to our toddler!
hope m.
Duenweg, MO
I love Mott's apple juice original. I would drink this when i have a tummy ache but i don't know why
Shadya M.
I have been drinking Motts since I was born, i am 17 years old and still love it with all my heart
Janet C.
This is so good. The flavor is so rich more than other apple juices. I will keep buying this juice.
Tiffany G.
Ypsilanti , MI
I like that these are in a multi pack so that I can grab and go when I'm trying to get my day going
Zahraa A.
Are these healthy for the kids?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Is this your favorite brand of apple juice?
Morgan J.
Best healthy snack for kids ?
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
What's the best price you've even gotten for Mott's with coupons and deals?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a great recipe for this juice?