BY MOTT'S

100% Juice. 100% Yum. Mott's Juices Taste Good And Are Good For You. Each 8 Oz. Glass Provides Your Family With Two Servings Of Fruit*. Enjoy Mott's In A Variety Of Sizes. Available In Family Size, 6.75 Oz. Boxes, And 8 Oz. Bottles For Families On The Go.

Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Are these healthy for the kids?3 Answers
  • I love apple and cranberry juice mixed2 Answers
  • Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a g...2 Answers
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
Apple juice is and always have been one of my favorite drinks I buy it every time I go to the store/ grocery store
Jamie P.
stanford, ky
I like any brand of apple juice. i think they all taste the same. i drink about 2 containers a day. its soo good
Yajaira C.
When it comes to a great tasting Apple Juice I always buy Motts brand it just tastes better than any other brand
Abigail S.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Tastes like childhood! It isn't exactly high end, oh my god I'm drinking an apple, but it's good for what it is.
esmeralda R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this juice I take one to school everyday and it's so good you feel like you are actually drinking an apple
Sasha R.
Blythe, CA
These are great for my kids. The perfect size for them to hold and carry on their own and perfect for on the go.
Stephanie C.
Trinity, TX
I love this, it is great for the kids in their lunches. Small enough. With enough in it. Great for road trips.
Ashley W.
This is a pretty good apple juice. It's not too sweet and is just right. Still enjoy drinking it as an adult.
Genevieve L.
Gilbert, AZ
Good juice! I'm generally not a fan of apple juice because it's super sugary but this is definitely the best :)
brandie b.
Bowling Green, OH
Very good product, my children love apple juice and this is the one we choose because it is a well known brand
Zahraa A.
Are these healthy for the kids?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Is this your favorite brand of apple juice?
Morgan J.
Best healthy snack for kids ?
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
What's the best price you've even gotten for Mott's with coupons and deals?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a great recipe for this juice?

back