BY MOTT'S

100% Juice. 100% Yum. Mott's Juices Taste Good And Are Good For You. Each 8 Oz. Glass Provides Your Family With Two Servings Of Fruit*. Enjoy Mott's In A Variety Of Sizes. Available In Family Size, 6.75 Oz. Boxes, And 8 Oz. Bottles For Families On The Go.

Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Are these healthy for the kids?3 Answers
  • I love apple and cranberry juice mixed2 Answers
  • Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a g...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Debbie K.
Lynn, MA
Motts apple juice brings me back to my childhood. Conveniently sized for kids and sure does beat having them drink soda.
Krissy T.
Temple, GA
This is my favorite brand of apple juice , it tastes great and is definitely recommended if you are craving apple juice.
Annette H.
Santa Monica
I actually find these rather too sweet. But, mix it with plain sparkling water and you have a refreshing bubbly beverage.
Yandy W.
This is the only brand I would only get if I want apple juice. It has the best taste, and it's really refreshing!!! ^^
Brittany C.
Tallahassee, FL
Good for kids but to satisfy me I have to drink like three of them which is not a problem since they are sold in packs
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
This is perfect for kids. It just the right amount of juice and it's good for on the go. Easy for anyone to hold on to
Roseddy P.
I love the flavor , is like natural . Everybody in my house love it . The one that I bought don't have sugar add it .
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
I've been drinking apple juice since forever. Motts is the only brand that we use and it tastes just as good today.
Krissy T.
Evansville, IN
I absolutely love this juice. It really is the best brand of Apple Juice out there! It is definitely worth the price.
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
Apple juice is and always have been one of my favorite drinks I buy it every time I go to the store/ grocery store
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
What's the best price you've even gotten for Mott's with coupons and deals?
Zahraa A.
Are these healthy for the kids?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Is this your favorite brand of apple juice?
Morgan J.
Best healthy snack for kids ?
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
I love apple and cranberry juice mixed