BY MOTT'S

100% Juice. 100% Yum. Mott's Juices Taste Good And Are Good For You. Each 8 Oz. Glass Provides Your Family With Two Servings Of Fruit*. Enjoy Mott's In A Variety Of Sizes. Available In Family Size, 6.75 Oz. Boxes, And 8 Oz. Bottles For Families On The Go.

Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Are these healthy for the kids?3 Answers
  • I love apple and cranberry juice mixed2 Answers
  • Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a g...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jiao L.
Flushing, NY
Great value, not too sweet. Still taste good if you mix half with water. Good option to get some vitamins without added sugar
Destiny M.
This is my favorite apple juice ever! So sweet and does not have a watered down taste. This is also great for cooking meats.
Akasia W.
Midland, TX
I ABSOLUTELY love Motts Apple juice. It's the only apple juice I'll drink and because of the picture I'm now craving some!
Kayla C.
My go to juice for my kids! They love motts juice and applesauces!! I've always loved this kind and now so do my children.
Monica Y.
Grand Rapids, MI
Mott's apple juice is amazing no matter the container. It's that sweet apple taste that's great for breakfast or on the go.
Kaitlynn L.
My kids don't drink a lot of juice but when they do I always buy Mott's. It's sweet, flavorful, but not too over-powering.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Man I love Mott's apple juice it is definitely one of my favorites. It's not to sweet and it nor tart. It has great flavor.
aimee p.
Brookville, OH
Don't like this apple juice it makes my head hurt idk why. I've tried it cold and even then it still gives me head aches.
Abigail S.
East Windsor, NJ
I love this type of brand of apple juice. It sells at a cheap price and it's a huge size. It's lasted more than 2 weeks.
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
This is wonderful my son loves it, my husband loves it, It is so great. The best testing juice! It is great for everyone.
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
What's the best price you've even gotten for Mott's with coupons and deals?
Zahraa A.
Are these healthy for the kids?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Is this your favorite brand of apple juice?
Morgan J.
Best healthy snack for kids ?
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
I love apple and cranberry juice mixed