BY MOTT'S

100% Juice. 100% Yum. Mott's Juices Taste Good And Are Good For You. Each 8 Oz. Glass Provides Your Family With Two Servings Of Fruit*. Enjoy Mott's In A Variety Of Sizes. Available In Family Size, 6.75 Oz. Boxes, And 8 Oz. Bottles For Families On The Go.

Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Are these healthy for the kids?3 Answers
  • I love apple and cranberry juice mixed2 Answers
  • Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a g...2 Answers
Brittany C.
Tallahassee, FL
Good for kids but to satisfy me I have to drink like three of them which is not a problem since they are sold in packs
Yandy W.
This is the only brand I would only get if I want apple juice. It has the best taste, and it's really refreshing!!! ^^
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
This is perfect for kids. It just the right amount of juice and it's good for on the go. Easy for anyone to hold on to
Krissy T.
Evansville , IN
I absolutely love this juice. It really is the best brand of Apple Juice out there! It is definitely worth the price.
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
I've been drinking apple juice since forever. Motts is the only brand that we use and it tastes just as good today.
Roseddy Piña D.
I love the flavor , is like natural . Everybody in my house love it . The one that I bought don't have sugar add it .
Frezyl G.
This stuff is very healthy and something very quick to eat at work and i love having this because it taste so good.
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
Apple juice is and always have been one of my favorite drinks I buy it every time I go to the store/ grocery store
Jamie P.
stanford, ky
I like any brand of apple juice. i think they all taste the same. i drink about 2 containers a day. its soo good
Sasha S.
These are great for my kids. The perfect size for them to hold and carry on their own and perfect for on the go.
Zahraa A.
Are these healthy for the kids?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Is this your favorite brand of apple juice?
Morgan J.
Best healthy snack for kids ?
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
What's the best price you've even gotten for Mott's with coupons and deals?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a great recipe for this juice?