BY MOTT'S

100% Juice. 100% Yum. Mott's Juices Taste Good And Are Good For You. Each 8 Oz. Glass Provides Your Family With Two Servings Of Fruit*. Enjoy Mott's In A Variety Of Sizes. Available In Family Size, 6.75 Oz. Boxes, And 8 Oz. Bottles For Families On The Go.

Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Are these healthy for the kids?3 Answers
  • I love apple and cranberry juice mixed2 Answers
  • Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a g...2 Answers
Tuesday's S.
Elk Grove, CA
Love this apple juice. I drink and and I give it to my 2 year old. It seems to be a bit sweeter then alternatives but I love it
Cynthia A.
Garland, TX
My daughter's love this Apple juice. My 4 year old and 2 year old always brings me their cups and the juice jug asking for it.
Katie T.
I love that Mott's offers 100% juice with no added sugar. I feel confident sharing the great taste with everyone in the family!
Jessica J.
I love buying Motts apple juice for my kids since it real apple juice and not loaded with tons of sugar and artificial flavors.
Naïs P.
I used to drink these all the time when I was little and they are so delicious. Plus they are not too big and not too small.
Ashley W.
New Braunfels, TX
My daughter has a juice box addiction to these guys. I have to hide them from her so she doesn't have too many in one day...
Karen G.
Mastic Beach, NY
Mott's is the best apple juice. It has such a crisp flavor, and it doesn't taste artificially sweet. And I love apple juice.
Jiao L.
Great value, not too sweet. Still taste good if you mix half with water. Good option to get some vitamins without added sugar
Destiny M.
This is my favorite apple juice ever! So sweet and does not have a watered down taste. This is also great for cooking meats.
Akasia W.
Midland, TX
I ABSOLUTELY love Motts Apple juice. It's the only apple juice I'll drink and because of the picture I'm now craving some!
Zahraa A.
Are these healthy for the kids?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Is this your favorite brand of apple juice?
Morgan J.
Best healthy snack for kids ?
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
What's the best price you've even gotten for Mott's with coupons and deals?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a great recipe for this juice?