BY MOTT'S

100% Juice. 100% Yum. Mott's Juices Taste Good And Are Good For You. Each 8 Oz. Glass Provides Your Family With Two Servings Of Fruit*. Enjoy Mott's In A Variety Of Sizes. Available In Family Size, 6.75 Oz. Boxes, And 8 Oz. Bottles For Families On The Go.

Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Are these healthy for the kids?3 Answers
  • I love apple and cranberry juice mixed2 Answers
  • Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a g...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lyndsay C.
My niece and nephews love this stuff! I always buy a couple packs of these when I know they're coming over. Such a cute size as well.
Kateryna L.
Marietta, GA, GA
This is our favorite apple juice. Tastes great. Not too sweet and not too sour. Good price and a lot of times Publix has sales on it
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I always buy this apple juice because it doesn't come from other countries where their growing process can be suspect. Tastes great!
AB B.
It's easy on the pallet and it doesn't irritate my throat. My son definitely enjoys it because it's something different from water.
raven b.
Needles, CA
First time trying it and i love it so much that i am going to go to the store and buy more. 100 percent natural is also a big plus
Minder T.
Este es el jugo de mazana que mas me gusta lo tomo desde que era una niña y aun me encanta su sabor lo recomiendo es muy buen jugo.
Gabrielle L.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to love this as a kid but I stopped liking it. It just tastes like sugar and water with a little bit of apple flavoring. :/
Marissa G.
Nazareth, PA
My little cousin loves these. I started to drink them as well because they were at my house. They are so good! I love apple Juice
Tiffany M.
Edmond, OK
This is good for me now that I'm an adult. It's sweet but not too sweet. It keeps me regular. Mott's® 100% Original Apple Juice
Linda K.
Cleveland, Ga
Thus is the only apple juice I buy and this is all that my daughter will drink. It is much higher quality than others I’ve seen.
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
What's the best price you've even gotten for Mott's with coupons and deals?
Zahraa A.
Are these healthy for the kids?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Is this your favorite brand of apple juice?
Morgan J.
Best healthy snack for kids ?
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
I love apple and cranberry juice mixed