BY MOTT'S

100% Juice. 100% Yum. Mott's Juices Taste Good And Are Good For You. Each 8 Oz. Glass Provides Your Family With Two Servings Of Fruit*. Enjoy Mott's In A Variety Of Sizes. Available In Family Size, 6.75 Oz. Boxes, And 8 Oz. Bottles For Families On The Go.

Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Are these healthy for the kids?3 Answers
  • I love apple and cranberry juice mixed2 Answers
  • Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a g...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Serena F.
Bowling Green, KY
I guess I'm still a child because I still love Apple juice. These are perfect for on the go. I drink one every day on my way to work
Amber J.
My toddler LOVES these little juices! They are the perfect size for his little hands and hey I even love them myself! It's A win-win!
Kateryna L.
Marietta, GA, GA
This is our favorite apple juice. Tastes great. Not too sweet and not too sour. Good price and a lot of times Publix has sales on it
Nancy P.
OKAY apple juice. It is not too sugary, good for the kids in my opinion. After a while I have to say the taste gets really annoying .
Lyndsay C.
My niece and nephews love this stuff! I always buy a couple packs of these when I know they're coming over. Such a cute size as well.
Ashlee S.
Curtice, OH
I buy Mott's for my daughter... I trust this brand and it has a good taste. My daughter will drink their juices all.day if I let her
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I always buy this apple juice because it doesn't come from other countries where their growing process can be suspect. Tastes great!
AB B.
It's easy on the pallet and it doesn't irritate my throat. My son definitely enjoys it because it's something different from water.
raven b.
Needles, CA
First time trying it and i love it so much that i am going to go to the store and buy more. 100 percent natural is also a big plus
Gabrielle L.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to love this as a kid but I stopped liking it. It just tastes like sugar and water with a little bit of apple flavoring. :/
Zahraa A.
Are these healthy for the kids?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Is this your favorite brand of apple juice?
Morgan J.
Best healthy snack for kids ?
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
What's the best price you've even gotten for Mott's with coupons and deals?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a great recipe for this juice?