BY MOTT'S

100% Juice. 100% Yum. Mott's Juices Taste Good And Are Good For You. Each 8 Oz. Glass Provides Your Family With Two Servings Of Fruit*. Enjoy Mott's In A Variety Of Sizes. Available In Family Size, 6.75 Oz. Boxes, And 8 Oz. Bottles For Families On The Go.

Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Are these healthy for the kids?3 Answers
  • I love apple and cranberry juice mixed2 Answers
  • Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a g...2 Answers
Megan  D.
Asheville, NC
My little girl says that this is her favorite apple juice.Ive always liked the motts brand.Me and my girl both enjoy their applesauce too!
Erika L.
Best brand of apple juice, no other brand compares. Sure you can find others at a cheaper price but they do not taste as great as this one.
Roxanna A.
Mott's apple juice is always at my home as it tastes great and it's a better option for the kids. My kids always drink it and ask for it.
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
At grandma's (my) house motts apple juice is the best.were bought other brands but we come back to motts.just taste better.worth the price.
Halle  C.
I love my soda, but it's so bad for you! I always have apple juice in my fridge because it's a much healthier product . and it tastes great
Taylor R.
Campbellsville, KY
This is the perfect juice for the little ones. They will love it and it's not bad for them, so this is a must buy if you have little ones!
D M.
Beeng buying this motts apple juice for years, is one of my kids favorite apple juice. Its delicious and fresh.I will continue to buy it.
erika y.
Apple juice is my favorite drink, and mott's is where it's at. i love their perfectly sized bottles to take on the go, or just whenever.
Nancy P.
OKAY apple juice. It is not too sugary, good for the kids in my opinion. After a while I have to say the taste gets really annoying .
Kateryna L.
Marietta, GA, GA
This is our favorite apple juice. Tastes great. Not too sweet and not too sour. Good price and a lot of times Publix has sales on it
Zahraa A.
Are these healthy for the kids?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Is this your favorite brand of apple juice?
Morgan J.
Best healthy snack for kids ?
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
What's the best price you've even gotten for Mott's with coupons and deals?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a great recipe for this juice?