BY MOTT'S

100% Juice. 100% Yum. Mott's Juices Taste Good And Are Good For You. Each 8 Oz. Glass Provides Your Family With Two Servings Of Fruit*. Enjoy Mott's In A Variety Of Sizes. Available In Family Size, 6.75 Oz. Boxes, And 8 Oz. Bottles For Families On The Go.

Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Are these healthy for the kids?3 Answers
  • I love apple and cranberry juice mixed2 Answers
  • Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a g...2 Answers
James L.
Mott's apple juice is my choice of apple juice out of every brand. By far the best one out there and always very tasty. Whole family loves it.
Kiamesha B.
Valrico, FL
People say who cares it's just apple juice get the cheap stuff but I find cheap stuff is bitter. Motts juice is cleaner tasting and sweeter.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
My son seems to enjoy this juice. I water it down to about 1 part juice to 2-3 parts water. No complaints other than how fast it can go bad.
Jesse J.
Leland, NC
This is the only juice my nephew will drink! It's so delicious and healthy too!! We love how they come in small packs so none goes to waste!
Amanda S.
Cedar Grove, IN
My kids love this apple juice and drink it almost everyday. They really like the taste of this juice and the packaging is very eye catching.
Halle  C.
I love my soda, but it's so bad for you! I always have apple juice in my fridge because it's a much healthier product . and it tastes great
Erika L.
Best brand of apple juice, no other brand compares. Sure you can find others at a cheaper price but they do not taste as great as this one.
Megan  D.
Asheville, NC
My little girl says that this is her favorite apple juice.Ive always liked the motts brand.Me and my girl both enjoy their applesauce too!
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
At grandma's (my) house motts apple juice is the best.were bought other brands but we come back to motts.just taste better.worth the price.
Ariana R.
I love apple juice. It's all natural and no sugar added is necessary. It's a great breakfast drink in opinion. Recommend others to try it.
Zahraa A.
Are these healthy for the kids?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Is this your favorite brand of apple juice?
Morgan J.
Best healthy snack for kids ?
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
What's the best price you've even gotten for Mott's with coupons and deals?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a great recipe for this juice?