BY MOTT'S

100% Juice. 100% Yum. Mott's Juices Taste Good And Are Good For You. Each 8 Oz. Glass Provides Your Family With Two Servings Of Fruit*. Enjoy Mott's In A Variety Of Sizes. Available In Family Size, 6.75 Oz. Boxes, And 8 Oz. Bottles For Families On The Go.

Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Are these healthy for the kids?3 Answers
  • I love apple and cranberry juice mixed2 Answers
  • Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a g...2 Answers
Bridgetta P.
This juice is alright. It has more of a tart taste to it. I like my apple juice to be a bit more sweet so I prefer Tree Top Apple juice over this brand.
Jan L.
We buy this at least once a month a case load from out nearby whole food supplier. i can put this in the kids lunchbox for a mid morning picker upper.
jasmine w.
Magnolia, DE
Having two kids this is the juice to go to! I love that they have the bigger sizes, even though it doesn't last long in the house with the kids.
Madz L.
This is my favorite apple juice. I drink it at least once every day! It's great and has a lot of flavor. I recommend this to anyone who likes juice!!
Kaitlyn W.
Depew, NY
I don't often drink apple juice but my kids and their friends do all the time. I only buy mott's brand because my son says he likes it the best. lol
Rachel L.
My daughters  favorite juice.  It never disapoints!!  I love how they have the bigger bottles. Also the many flavors are a plus.
Nicole C.
Atlanta, GA
We love Motts! Especially the toddler one! I don't have to cut it with water like all other juices since it's already done for me! Very convenient!
Mark c.
New Rochelle, NY
This is my favorite brand of apple juice. It tastes the most natural. It is a great way to stay healthy. When being old i love apple juice so much
Kimberly S.
Kenner, LA
I purchase this for my toddler. I water it down of course but I feel that she favors this juice the most from other brands and the price is great.
Glamour G.
Motts apple juice is good, but it's not one of my favorite apple juice. It's not bad... It's just that I like the flavor of another brand better.
Zahraa A.
Are these healthy for the kids?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Is this your favorite brand of apple juice?
Morgan J.
Best healthy snack for kids ?
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
What's the best price you've even gotten for Mott's with coupons and deals?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a great recipe for this juice?

back