BY MOTT'S

100% Juice. 100% Yum. Mott's Juices Taste Good And Are Good For You. Each 8 Oz. Glass Provides Your Family With Two Servings Of Fruit*. Enjoy Mott's In A Variety Of Sizes. Available In Family Size, 6.75 Oz. Boxes, And 8 Oz. Bottles For Families On The Go.

Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Are these healthy for the kids?3 Answers
  • I love apple and cranberry juice mixed2 Answers
  • Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a g...2 Answers
Becca L.
Tucson, AZ
This apple juice if great my toddler has had trouble pooping since birth and I give home juice watered down usually but once as day I give him this full strength and he has not issues not but for some reason only this specific brand works
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth, WI
Love this juice for my little ones and for myself! It is super tasty and contains 100% juice. The first ingredient is water, which is always something I look at, and it doesn't taste watered down at all. It is a nice refreshing drink that I love having around the house. I also really love that they make individual 8 oz. bottles which make it extremely easy for traveling. Overall, I love it! It really is a great juice option :)
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Pretty good apple juice. It comes with 64oz and I only paid like $2 at dollar general. I think that’s a great deal for a name brand product. I definitely would recommend it
Christina B.
Wolbach , NE
Purchased at: Target
Kids love this stuff! I wish I could but it more often but Sams Club stopped carrying it. I’m just not a fan of going into Walmart.
Anyway, I do like this brand because it seems to have a lot less sugar than other brands. People claim it’s watered down but I’ve tried it. Seems fine to me! This is also cheaper then other brands and seems much better.
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Motts Apple with no artificial flavor tastes great.it contains 100% real juice with less sugar also an excellent source of vitamin C.Great for kids, Highly recommend.I'm so much loving this drink. Mott's® 100% Original Apple Juice
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,827 reviews
The best tasteing apple juice i ever tried! Me and my daughter both are in love with motts. I also love that they came out with motts for tots. Its.water down so i dont have to.add water to it. The perfect taste as well for tots even thou its waterd down
Asheley J.
Brooklyn, NY
Motts in general is my one of my favorite brands of products because it reminds me of childhood.  I prefer this brand of apple juice over other brands because of the better quality and taste.  I rate this juice 4 stars as opposed to 5 because I have noticed that it has become sweeter.  So sweet now to the point where I have to dilute it with water.
Ja-Nee🌻 R.
Southfield , MI
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Mott's® 100% Original Apple Juice
Perfect juice for kids. Great original flavor. 100% apple juice. Perfect for all kids ages. Even as an adult I still like this apple juice. ☺☺☺
Ashley N.
Bessemer, AL
Purchased at: Target
Mott’s is the only apple juice brand I will drink. All other brands I have tried are so watered down I can barely taste the apple. It has the best flavor to it. I will continue to only by Mott’s apple juice.
Catherine M.
My kid loves this juice. It’s affordable. It’s widely available. You can find it at the drugstore, wholesalers, local supermarkets. I have no complaints really. Maybe if they could add less sugar. That would be great.
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
What's the best price you've even gotten for Mott's with coupons and deals?
Zahraa A.
Are these healthy for the kids?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Is this your favorite brand of apple juice?
Morgan J.
Best healthy snack for kids ?
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
I love apple and cranberry juice mixed

Target