BY MOTT'S

100% Juice. 100% Yum. Mott's Juices Taste Good And Are Good For You. Each 8 Oz. Glass Provides Your Family With Two Servings Of Fruit*. Enjoy Mott's In A Variety Of Sizes. Available In Family Size, 6.75 Oz. Boxes, And 8 Oz. Bottles For Families On The Go.

Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Are these healthy for the kids?3 Answers
  • I love apple and cranberry juice mixed2 Answers
  • Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a g...2 Answers
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth, WI
Love this juice for my little ones and for myself! It is super tasty and contains 100% juice. The first ingredient is water, which is always something I look at, and it doesn't taste watered down at all. It is a nice refreshing drink that I love having around the house. I also really love that they make individual 8 oz. bottles which make it extremely easy for traveling. Overall, I love it! It really is a great juice option :)
Catherine M.
My kid loves this juice. It’s affordable. It’s widely available. You can find it at the drugstore, wholesalers, local supermarkets. I have no complaints really. Maybe if they could add less sugar. That would be great.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Pretty good apple juice. It comes with 64oz and I only paid like $2 at dollar general. I think that’s a great deal for a name brand product. I definitely would recommend it
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Motts Apple with no artificial flavor tastes great.it contains 100% real juice with less sugar also an excellent source of vitamin C.Great for kids, Highly recommend.I'm so much loving this drink. Mott's® 100% Original Apple Juice
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,827 reviews
The best tasteing apple juice i ever tried! Me and my daughter both are in love with motts. I also love that they came out with motts for tots. Its.water down so i dont have to.add water to it. The perfect taste as well for tots even thou its waterd down
Tania B.
Memphis , TN
We love this apple juice!! It is the only brand of apple juice I buy. I buy this every week. It is affordable and great quality. The bottle has a handle that makes pouring easier. Definitely recommend this juice.
Ashley N.
Bessemer, AL
Purchased at: Target
Mott’s is the only apple juice brand I will drink. All other brands I have tried are so watered down I can barely taste the apple. It has the best flavor to it. I will continue to only by Mott’s apple juice.
Christiana L.
Whether it's applesauce or apple juice Mott's absolutely does it right it's my favorite thing to get in little bottles and take to school or on vacation it's always the perfect choice.
Agustin S.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I love apple juice and i can drink all day. My daughter also loves apple juice so between me and her we always have motts apple juice and go through it very quickly.
Jeneia P.
Loveeeeee this apple juice. I found them at the Dollar Tree for a dollar of course and they are so good. I like to put them in the freezer for a lil to make a slushy
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
What's the best price you've even gotten for Mott's with coupons and deals?
Zahraa A.
Are these healthy for the kids?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Is this your favorite brand of apple juice?
Morgan J.
Best healthy snack for kids ?
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
I love apple and cranberry juice mixed

Amazon