Mott's 100% Original Apple Juice

100% Juice. 100% Yum. Mott's juices taste good and are good for you. Each 8 oz. glass provides your family with two servings of fruit*. Enjoy Mott's in a variety of sizes. Available in family size, 6.75 oz. boxes, and 8 oz. bottles for families on the go.

INGREDIENTS:

WATER, APPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) *Provides 2 fruit servings per 8 fl. oz. Current USDA Dietary Guidelines recommend a daily intake of 2 cups of fruit for a 2,000-calorie diet. 1 serving = ½ cup.

Is this anyone else’s favorite apple juice?
Are these healthy for the kids?
I love apple and cranberry juice mixed
Start your review of Mott's 100% Original Apple Juice!
Pearl T.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
Mott's 100% Original Apple Juice uploaded by Pearl T.
I do not prefer sugary stuffs but this apple juice is different. It’s full of nutrients yet delicious to help your sweet cravings with healthy juice. Thank you influenster for sending me smaller size for trying juice. I love it so much. I am going to buy it and would recommend to everyone.
Meg A.
Pelham, AL
This apple juice is fantastic! Very refreshing and perfect for breakfast. Very healthy and tasty. This has a great apple flavor. This tastes fresh and delicious. I keep a bottle of this in my refrigerator at all times. So good. Try it. I recommend.
Ameryial F.
Memphis
Mott's 100% Original Apple Juice uploaded by Ameryial F.
They absolute best apple juice ! Highly recommend if you have small children. make a pineapple flavored one . Love this !
Sonya D.
Jacksonville, FL
Mott's 100% Original Apple Juice uploaded by Sonya D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This little plastic bottle is delicious! I literally drank 4 during the course of a movie I was watching 😂😂
Jordan  F.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I love this apple juice. It tastes so good & refreshing. Motts makes the best apple juice.
Cary K.
Durham, NC
I prefer portion control and 100% juice. This juice satisfies my apple juice cravings.
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,207 reviews
Mott's 100% Original Apple Juice uploaded by Dina H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious apple juice. It’s my daughter’s favorite brand. It’s nice and sweet and refreshing too. I don’t think there’s room for improvement. It’s always fresh and tasty. I would recommend this product. It’s completely natural with no added sugar. It’s certainly a better choice than pop.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Mott’s apple juice is a classic and a staple in our house! I love that it’s 100% juice and it has a great apple flavor. It’s often on sale at the supermarket, so it’s very affordable. My daughter loves it! I like to cut it with water for her so that it isn’t so sugary. I definitely recommend it!
Naïs P.
I used to drink these all the time when I was little and they are so delicious. Plus they are not too big and not too small.
Matrisha B.
Gladwin, MI
Best apple juice you can get in my opinion. It is sweet, yet not to sweet. It doest give me acid reflex when I drink it. Highly recommended from me. Not to mention every child in my life drink this brand.