BY MOTT'S

100% Juice. 100% Yum. Mott's Juices Taste Good And Are Good For You. Each 8 Oz. Glass Provides Your Family With Two Servings Of Fruit*. Enjoy Mott's In A Variety Of Sizes. Available In Family Size, 6.75 Oz. Boxes, And 8 Oz. Bottles For Families On The Go.

Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

• Are these healthy for the kids?3 Answers
  • I love apple and cranberry juice mixed2 Answers
  • Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a g...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Mackenzie S.
Plymoith
Love this juice for my little ones and for myself! It is super tasty and contains 100% juice. The first ingredient is water, which is always something I look at, and it doesn't taste watered down at all. It is a nice refreshing drink that I love having around the house. I also really love that they make individual 8 oz. bottles which make it extremely easy for traveling. Overall, I love it! It really is a great juice option :)
Kimberly R.
I love getting the mini versions of the Mott's® 100% Original Apple Juice. It forces me to have portion control with such a delicious juice. This juice takes me back to my childhood and I really enjoy it. I can typically find it BOGO in Winn Dixie and Publix stores.
Heaven D.
Vancleave, MS
This apple juice is so tasty and is included with natural added vitiamn C! It’s so healthy and only contains 120 calories I bought mine just for 1$ at the dollar tree it’s such a large bottle for 1$
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
One of my favorite apple juice brands.... This juice tastes so fresh as though it was just made. I could drink a whole jug of this it is so good! It is one of the best apple juices I have ever had. It is sweet and fruity... smooth texture and clean. If you are looking for apple juice  you need to get this.
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Motts Apple with no artificial flavor tastes great.it contains 100% real juice with less sugar also an excellent source of vitamin C.Great for kids, Highly recommend.I'm so much loving this drink. Mott's® 100% Original Apple Juice
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
The best tasteing apple juice i ever tried! Me and my daughter both are in love with motts. I also love that they came out with motts for tots. Its.water down so i dont have to.add water to it. The perfect taste as well for tots even thou its waterd down
Nicolette F.
Richlands
I love that this product taste amazing. Most apple juices I have previously tried gives me heartburn but this one does not. It also doesn't have a weird after taste and I also like that the sodium intake is lower than most apple juices.
Tania B.
Memphis , TN
We love this apple juice!! It is the only brand of apple juice I buy. I buy this every week. It is affordable and great quality. The bottle has a handle that makes pouring easier. Definitely recommend this juice.
Rachel B.
This is the only truth that I will buy for my little ones. It is not full of sugar and overly sweet and like the other juices that are out there. You can always find a coupon in the Sunday circular
Christiana L.
Whether it's applesauce or apple juice Mott's absolutely does it right it's my favorite thing to get in little bottles and take to school or on vacation it's always the perfect choice.
Zahraa A.
Are these healthy for the kids?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Is this your favorite brand of apple juice?
Morgan J.
Best healthy snack for kids ?
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
What's the best price you've even gotten for Mott's with coupons and deals?
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a great recipe for this juice?