BY MOTT'S

100% Juice. 100% Yum. Mott's Juices Taste Good And Are Good For You. Each Juice Pouch Of Mott's 100% Apple Mango Juice Provides 1½ Servings Of Fruit.* Enjoy Mott's In A Variety Of Sizes. Available In 64 Fl. Oz. Bottle And A 6.75 Oz. Juice Pouch For Families On The Go.

Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Mango Puree Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural Flavors, Beta Carotene (Color)

Gaby L.
Orlando, FL
Apple juice will forever be my favorite and Mott's is my favorite brand. I've tried a lot of others and they've either been too sweet or too bitter and this is just the perfect amount!
Courtney R.
Clovis, NM
This Mott's Apple Mango juice taste great! I love that they come in a 6 pack of small bottles for my Kindergartener to take on the bus with him, without worrying that he may spill it. They are extremely convenient! We love Mott's products! They always have such great quality!
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
1,114 reviews
Bought these for a scout meeting and they were a hit!The boys just drank them right up. Interesting flavor combination but they were good.