BY MOTT'S

Find imn juices at Target.com! Mott's 100% apple juice 128 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Christiana L.
Whether it's applesauce or apple juice Mott's absolutely does it right it's my favorite thing to get in little bottles and take to school or on vacation it's always the perfect choice.
Agustin S.
West New York
I love apple juice and i can drink all day. My daughter also loves apple juice so between me and her we always have motts apple juice and go through it very quickly.
Montanna R.
Sand Springs, ok
Motts is a common staple brand in our house. We love the juice - especially the no sugar added ones. It's nice knowing that I can go to my local store and buy affordable juice that's good for my entire family.
Dawn B.
Warner Robins, GA
Mott's 100% Apple Juice is the best tasting apple juice. My family has tried many different kinds, and this one is always our top choice. It is so good!
Nicole C.
Atlanta, GA
We love Motts! Especially the toddler one! I don't have to cut it with water like all other juices since it's already done for me! Very convenient!
Nina P.
Brockton, MA
Usually I find these on sale 2 for $5 or 2 for $6 at my local Walgreen. Beyond being affordable this is some really good apple juice. It goes quick because of that.
Roxanna A.
Mott's apple juice is always at my home as it tastes great and it's a better option for the kids. My kids always drink it and ask for it.
Karen G.
Mastic Beach, NY
Mott's is the best apple juice. It has such a crisp flavor, and it doesn't taste artificially sweet. And I love apple juice.
Becky G.
Buffalo Grove , IL
I love Mott's apple juice! Tastes so good a little pricier than the generic brands but it tastes much better
Mikeisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Mott's apple juice mainly for my daughter. She loves the taste and it's a healthy option for her.