3 colors available

BY MOTT'S

Find imn juices at Target.com! Mott's 100% apple juice 128 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Tastes like childhood! It isn't exactly high end, oh my god I'm drinking an apple, but it's good for what it is.
esmeralda R.
esmeralda R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this juice I take one to school everyday and it's so good you feel like you are actually drinking an apple
Montanna R.
Montanna R.
Sand Springs, ok
Motts is a common staple brand in our house. We love the juice - especially the no sugar added ones. It's nice knowing that I can go to my local store and buy affordable juice that's good for my entire family.
Roxanna A.
Roxanna A.
Mott's apple juice is always at my home as it tastes great and it's a better option for the kids. My kids always drink it and ask for it.
Mikeisha C.
Mikeisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Mott's apple juice mainly for my daughter. She loves the taste and it's a healthy option for her.
Nina P.
Nina P.
Brockton, MA
Usually I find these on sale 2 for $5 or 2 for $6 at my local Walgreen. Beyond being affordable this is some really good apple juice. It goes quick because of that.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Mastic Beach, NY
Mott's is the best apple juice. It has such a crisp flavor, and it doesn't taste artificially sweet. And I love apple juice.
ashley m.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Leave a jug of Mott's Apple juice right in your eyesight of your frig. so's
it's the first thing you see and grab to refresh your palate, yum...
Becky G.
Becky G.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I love Mott's apple juice! Tastes so good a little pricier than the generic brands but it tastes much better
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Warner Robins, GA
Mott's 100% Apple Juice is the best tasting apple juice. My family has tried many different kinds, and this one is always our top choice. It is so good!