BY MOTT'S

Mott's 100% Apple Juice, 1 Gal: No sugar added Excellent source of Vitamin C see more...

• I love apple and cranberry juice mixed2 Answers
  • Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a great rec...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nehemie C.
Nehemie C.
I love this juice. I can taste the freshness and its great and filling. If you've skipped a meal a cup will usually full me for another 20-30 mins. My mom constantly buys this for my sister but I can't resist and have to to drink at least a cup. Perfect for filling in your body with vitamins and a fruit serving and is perfect for summer time. However its very easy to over indulge. I'd say a cup is an apple and if you drink too much it'd be way too much fruit. There's always too much of a good thing. :D
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Foodie Expert
This is the BEST apple juice on the market. I love this stuff. I drink a 64 fl oz in 2 days. It don't taste artificial. I will always love this apple juice. I usually buy mine from dollar general or Walmart. Yes I would recommend this product to others.
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Foodie Expert
I love this apple juice!! It brings me back to my childhood getting it at breakfast for a special occasion. It's sweet but not too sweet and has a great Apple flavor! I appreciate that there's no added sugar as well...helps with some of the calories.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Dover, NH
Foodie Expert
This is the juice of my childhood. Every time I go out to breakfast I always have to order an apple juice to drink and that addiction starts here. By far the yummiest kind of juice there is 😍 I could drink a whole bottle alone.
Ang W.
Ang W.
St Clr Shores, MI
Foodie Expert
This apple juice is so good! It's my favorite brand of apple juice. I always get this brand. I always have to get the huge one, and even that doesn't last a while. I'd definitely recommend this and kids will love it!
Aimeeh L.
Aimeeh L.
Foodie Expert
When you want apple juice, Mott's is the go-to brand. It just sticked with me that Mott's is the brand for apple juice similar to Welch is for grape juice. It tastes like real apples and not too sweet.
Gaby L.
Gaby L.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I've been drinking this apple juice all my life. It is honestly my favorite drink and I can never go wrong with it. Kids love it, teens love it, adults love it. I always have some in my fridge.
Natalia P.
Natalia P.
Foodie Expert
Love this apple juice especially my kids they live to have a cup of juice everyday . we love the taste. I always by 3 jugs of this. It taste better than other juices out there.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Foodie Expert
I think this is the best apple juice! It's very refreshing and yummy and reasonably healthy
Janeha E.
Janeha E.
Is apple juice not the best thing ever? Definitely a must have at all times in my fridge 😊
Jena T.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
Foodie Expert
I love apple and cranberry juice mixed
Mafanta F.
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a great recipe for this juice?