BY MOTT'S

Mott's 100% Apple Juice, 1 Gal: No sugar added Excellent source of Vitamin C see more...

• I love apple and cranberry juice mixed2 Answers
  • Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a great rec...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Nicolette F.
Richlands
I love that this product taste amazing. Most apple juices I have previously tried gives me heartburn but this one does not. It also doesn't have a weird after taste and I also like that the sodium intake is lower than most apple juices.
Rachel B.
This is the only truth that I will buy for my little ones. It is not full of sugar and overly sweet and like the other juices that are out there. You can always find a coupon in the Sunday circular
Delaney D.
I'm not a huge apple juice drinker, but when it comes to drinking apple juice, Mott's is the way to go! This is a nice, refreshing juice drink make by a reputable company and I would absolutely buy this again!
Lauren S.
Willmar, MN
Ugh I love apple juice. Literally my favorite drink. Definitely goes well with any snack. I will definitely keep this in my house hold and repurchase. Great value. Highly recommend this product. :). The flavor is fantastic
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I just love apple juice, especially Motts. They incorporate good ingredients into their products. Apple juice is a good drink to get that sweetness you crave and the nutrition you need. You can purchase Motts products at any grocery store. I highly recommend it!
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I like this because it is made from apples from the USA, unlike most other apple juices. It costs a little more, but I'm happy to pay that. It has a great flavor and I like using it to cook ham with too. I'd definitely pick this up again!
Kendra l.
Bradford, OH
We love motts applejuice for our breakfast drink of choice. It tastes great and is affordable. My daughter also likes to freeze it into popsicles for her teething.
Emily W.
I LOVE this apple juice! It has such a delicious taste! It honestly tastes so refreshing and so much like apples. I used to drink this all the time its actually been a little while since i've gotten to drink it but hopefully ill buy more of it soon. You can buy a good amount of this juice for a pretty inexpensive price.
Nehemie C.
I love this juice. I can taste the freshness and its great and filling. If you've skipped a meal a cup will usually full me for another 20-30 mins. My mom constantly buys this for my sister but I can't resist and have to to drink at least a cup. Perfect for filling in your body with vitamins and a fruit serving and is perfect for summer time. However its very easy to over indulge. I'd say a cup is an apple and if you drink too much it'd be way too much fruit. There's always too much of a good thing. :D
INDIA W.
CARENCRO, LA
Mott's 100% Apple Juice has no sugar added. It is an excellent source of vitamin C. 2 servings of fruit in every 8 fl oz cup. This juice is a go-to juice in my household. It is great in smoothies, cocktails, with others juices, and alone. I like mix my 100% Apple Juice with 100% cranberry juice.
Mafanta F.
Minneapolis, MN
Does anyone else like combining other juices? What is a great recipe for this juice?
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
I love apple and cranberry juice mixed