BY MOTT'S

100% Juice. 100% Yum. Mott's Juices Taste Good And Are Good For You. Each Juice Pouch Of Mott's 100% Apple Cherry Juice Provides 1½ Servings Of Fruit.* Enjoy Mott's In A Variety Of Sizes. Available In 64 Fl. Oz. Bottle And A 6.75 Oz. Juice Pouch For Families On The Go.

Water, Apple And Cherry Juice Concentrates, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable And Fruit Juice (For Color), Natural Flavors

Lia H.
Sandy Springs, GA
I purchased this juice randomly on a Target run and I am addicted. It's the perfect balance of sweet and tart and is quite tasty. I was attracted to it because of my love of cherries and I'm glad I picked it up. It is SO GOOD!
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
My 3 year old and I love the new Mott's 100% Apple Cherry Juice so much, we decided to make homemade popsicles to help keep us cool this summer. The new apple cherry flavor is delicious! Such a wonderful twist on Mott's original apple juice. Mott's has always been a brand that I can trust. The shape of the bottle makes it extremely easy to pour, especially when we made our popsicles. Choosing Mott's over other juice brands is a no brainer now that the juice is 100% natural. My family and I loved this juice so much, we have decided to add it to our monthly grocery list.

I received this product free for testing purposes.
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
A new favorite in our house! My son is super picky on what he drinks and for whatever reason doesn't typically like colored drinks so I was surprised when he picked this to try, actually tried it and then loved it! I love that there are no artificial flavors and even though I still add 1/2 water to my kids cups of juice, it's nice that it's only natural sugars. Big hit!
Francis S.
I am not a huge apple juice fan. That being said, I love that the cherry evens out the flavor profile. It does have a lot of sugar (28g per 8 oz) and carbs (29g per 8 oz) so I drink it only on occasion. I like that it's 100% juice; since it is I also make canned jelly from time to time with it and it tastes great. Thanks Mott's.
Crystal J.
Lockport , NY
My whole family loves Mott's Apple cherry juice. I love that it's 100% juice with no sugar added. Thanks to influenster we were able to try this for testing purposes and we're hooked!
Monica M.
My whole family loves these. I often have to limit them so they dont drink them up so fast lol great for adult pack lunches also
Roberto G.
miami
This is my favorite juice since i saw it in Publix (Florida Supermarket) love the combination of Apple and Cherry
Amber A.
Lincoln, NE
My kiddos love it.
it tastes great and love that is no artificial flavoring.