Motrin RECALL: Bubble Gum Flavor Children's Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer - 4 Oz uploaded by kylee f.Motrin RECALL: Bubble Gum Flavor Children's Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer - 4 Oz uploaded by Carlee M.

BY MOTRIN

Reduce fever and relieve minor aches and pains with these coated IB pain reliever caplets. IB pain reliever/fever reducer caplets 100ct see more...

Mary F.
Los Angeles , CA
I love Motrin its pretty much something I take when I'm sick or I have a headache it works wonders for me and
Carlee M.
I like Motrin ibuprofen and it's 200 mg it's just for pain reliever fever reducer it's good for kids or adults whether you get the right amount that's needed it's for headache minor pain of arthritis backache menstrual cramps muscle aches toothaches in the common cold
Brittany M.
Wyandotte, MI
Motrin has some of the best pain reliever medicine on the market. Does wonder for headaches and I don't think a lot of different brands even compare. If your child needs aspirin, best bet is to go with Motrin I would think!
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
Since finding these it makes giving my 3 year old meds a whole lot easier. and i trust motrin a lot. plus he likes the flavors. Def a win in my house
Joelle W.
I love motrin, it's pretty much the only thing I use because it's cheaper than ttylonal a lot of the time.
Jamie  R.
Seguin, Tx
This works great. My son uses it. Never a problem on the stomach. Easy to get down. It's a win in our house