Motrin PM uploaded by Diana V.Motrin PM uploaded by Diana V.

BY MOTRIN

Ease today's aches and get the sleep you need for tomorrow with motrin pm. It combines powerful medicine to relieve minor aches and pains with an effective sleep aid. see more...

Motrin PM
  • "I think this is the best combo for getting the job done.. and also not a fan of a ton of tylenol.. if I need a sleep aid this is the product ill go to.. " in 8 reviews
  • "I get headaches almost every night and also have back pain by the end of the day." in 3 reviews
  • "I get headaches almost every other day... Advil doesn't work, Tylenol, etc..." in 3 reviews
  • "So I was done with the pain and so I went to Walgreens and I bought Motrin Pm and I used it as directed and within 15 minutes I was relieved!!!!" in 3 reviews
Kaitlin K.
Chester, VA
Review for: Motrin PM Caplets, 80 ea more...
Motrin works for my headaches and migraines a lot better than Tylenol. I highly recommend these to anyone who has more migraine type headaches. These are my lifesavers
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love motrin PM! especially being a recovering addict I can not take pain killers for pain and I get severe pains. Motrin PM definitely relieves me from pain and it only takes about 20 minutes the most to start working. I love it and definitely recommend it for people who have pain.
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
I have been having problems with insomnia/very light sleep for the past 2 months or so due to stress, as well as muscle aches and joint pain due to an increase in my workout regimine. I love original Motrin and use it for any body pain I experience because it works so well. Nyquil has no effect on me - for some reason my body fights it off and I end up more wired than I was to start with - so when I saw that Motrin came out with a sleep aid I was very excited to try it. Last night when I got in bed I was having bad back pain as well as sleeplessness so I popped up, took 2 Motrin PM's and felt almost immediately sleepy. I fell asleep within 15 minutes of taking them - and stayed asleep for almost 12 hours! Deep, dreamless sleep. I did wake up groggy but the grogginess didn't last very long, only about an hour or so until I ate breakfast, then it wore off. The only thing I would say is if you can't afford to sleep more then 8 hours, do not take this product, but if you have been suffering from insomnia/light sleep then this will give you the rest you are looking for.
Diana V.
Boca Raton, FL
Motrin PM is one of the best combinations of a pain reliever and a sleep aid. I have found that it works well for fever, too, and much better than Tylenol, for example, on most everything. Plus, the sleep aid is very gentle. The caplet itself is very smooth and easy to swallow. I will note, however, that it may take one or two uses of Motrin PM for one's body to get used to it. That is true with EVERY sleep aid. I suggest taking just one pill at first and allowing a full night's resting time before trying to take the recommended dosage of two pills on a subsequent night. Remember, too, that this is ibuprofen. So, if you are sensitive to it (stomach upset), you may want to consider something else. Works excellent for me.
Tatianna C.
Colorado Springs, CO
Motrin PM helped me out a lot and is a big reliever. Mainly for when I have cramps. So usually throughout my cycle I get the most horrible cramps ever, especially during the night. I could never go to sleep cause how bad the crampse were. So I was done with the pain and so I went to Walgreens and I bought Motrin Pm and I used it as directed and within 15 minutes I was relieved!!!! I really recommend for anyone who goes through the same experience that I do and get Motrin PM
Windin S.
W Melbourne, FL
I take ambian and ran out so I got Advil PM and then realized that it was damaging my insides so switched to motrin since it's trusted. This sleep medicine worked pretty well, I take a high dosage since I'm used to 20mg ambian and 150 mg trazadone, but this got me out of my insomnia for a night. I recommend it
Tina N.
Just another ibuprofen off the shelf. It does what it claims and I like that. Especially love using this at night because it helps me with my insomnia while relieving the menstrual pain. haaha I usually use it for that purpose. But it also works well when you're sick. I actually got better in two days after having the flu. Definitely recommend!
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC
I take Motrin PM often during those few dreaded days of the month. I am really bad cramps, backaches, and headaches during this time and this always works for me. I keep a bottle in my purse and on my dresser. It takes about 30 minutes to work but it does work very well. This is my "go-to" for any type of pain. Try it, you won't regret it.
Eve T.
I don't sleep some nights, and when you are in pain, it is even harder. This did work for me, but the precautions are more than for regular Motrin. If you are allergic to other types of over the counter pain killers, you might want to try this. I rarely have problems with medications making me sleepy, but it is what other people have to watch. I switched when I could not find Tylenol and Aspirin does not help for some of my symptoms.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
I tried this for lower back pain I was having, and I have a lot of trouble falling asleep also. It worked really well and helped me fall asleep, but I feel groggy in the morning sometimes when I take it, no matter how long I sleep. I also tend to want to take a nap during the day if I take these at night.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
Motrin PM or Nightquil ?
Alison B.
Round Rock, TX
Do PM products every give you bad nightmares? I never dream much but on PM products I tend to have intense nightmares. Haha, perhaps this is an over share.
alicia c.
El Paso, TX
Que tal funciona este producto chic@s?