MOTRIN Infants’ MOTRIN®

With Infants’ MOTRIN®, you can give your baby pain and fever relief that lasts for up to 8 hours.

Is there anywhere that I can buy bundles of this?
My baby had her one year shots today! Did you give [product:motrin-concentrated-infants-drops-for-ages-6-mos-to-23-mos-original-berry-flavor] 30 minutes before? I do!
My son is 3 months old and starting to teeth. Has anyone had any luck with this relieving their pain?
Start your review of MOTRIN Infants’ MOTRIN®!
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
MOTRIN Infants’ MOTRIN® uploaded by ketzi T.
Purchased at: H.E.B.
It is vacation time (4months) for my little princess and these 2 are my best allies for pain and keeping her temperature stable,100% recommended for any situation. #Motrin #Tylenol #Bebyessential
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
This is my kids favorite when they have a fever. I do think this prob works the ultimate best of all pain relievers for kids. The flavor is there which is awesome because it’s lot a hassle to get them to take it. Would def recommend!
Melissa N.
Key West, FL
This is a product that we keep in the house at all times. It works wonders in reducing the fever of my children. Helps when they are in pain too!
sofia V.
Rochester, NY
super recomendado el sabor y lo eficas una sola dosis y se ve mejoria en los niños es precio es justo ya que la calidad es muy buena
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
Motrin is always on hand here, its one of the best brands for fever or pain.. definitely worth having around at all times
Ebony H.
White Plains, NY
MOTRIN Infants’ MOTRIN® uploaded by Ebony H.
MOTRIN Infants’ MOTRIN® uploaded by Ebony H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I find that Motrin works better for my children when they aren’t feeling well. I prefer dye-free, but to each it’s own. In my opinion it last a lot longer than Children’s Tylenol. Pretty affordable $5 [product:children’s-motrin,-dye-free-berry]
Omalix M.
Orlando, FL
MOTRIN Infants’ MOTRIN® uploaded by Omalix M.
I really like this. I have always found ibuprofen to be a lot more efficient than acetaminophen. The effect last longer. I love this dye-free version, so I don’t have to worry about baby clothes getting stained.
Lyndah P.
MOTRIN Infants’ MOTRIN® uploaded by Lyndah P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Well I would preferred to not have to give any type of medication to any of my kids or anything, this children’s medicine is dye free and long lasting. It taste great which makes it easy to administer when it’s time to give my kids medicine and the entire point of this is that it is effective and works. You cannot put a price on your child feeling better. This product is worth every penny.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,143 reviews
MOTRIN Infants’ MOTRIN® uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Always helps my daughter with her fever or teething! #motrin #baby #infants #parent #fever #teething
Alicia V.
Baltimore, MD
I don't like using medicine for myself or my kids, but we all get sick sometimes. I prefer Motrin for my boys because it actually seems to help. Plus they will drink it! I don't have to force it down their throats, which is a miracle.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Timmi G.
Rayne , LA
il y a 3 ans
Cassandra P. il y a 7 mois
I usually give it to my baby right away after her shots and have never had a problem