Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareMotrin
MOTRIN IB Migraine Ibuprofen Liquid Gels

MOTRIN® IB Migraine Ibuprofen Liquid Gels

Treat migraine headaches with powerful pain relief. MOTRIN® IB Migraine Ibuprofen Liquid Gels contain 200mg of the NSAID* pain reliever ibuprofen to help deliver effective relief from migraine pain. Available for purchase in 20 and 80 count.

*non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug

Start your review of MOTRIN® IB Migraine Ibuprofen Liquid Gels!
Erin M.
Greer, SC
MOTRIN® IB Migraine Ibuprofen Liquid Gels uploaded by Erin M.
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I like this headache medication. It worked quickly for me and the pills are easy to swallow. The fact that they are gel caps makes it easier to go down than regular pills. I would definitely recommend this medication to other suffering from headaches! Motrin is a trusted brand and I feel like their products always work well for my family. #motrin #contest #incentivizedreview
Dina A.
Union, MO
MOTRIN® IB Migraine Ibuprofen Liquid Gels uploaded by Dina A.
As a life long migraine suffer I am ALWAYS looking for new ways to combat migraine pain. My migraine headaches are so bad that I usually turn out the lights and take to bed. Recently I tried Motrin IB migraine and I was very happy with the results. It worked very quickly, provided excellent relief, and the capsules were very easy to stomach. I took two capsules at the start of my migraine and not only did it control the pain, it helped prevent some of my other side effects such as light sensitivity. Another plus was that they did not upset my stomach as some of my other migraine medications do. The price is comparable to other over the counter pain relief and it was easy to find at my local store. I will definitely be keeping these on hand from now on to tackle future migraine headaches.
mary J.
Roswell, GA
MOTRIN® IB Migraine Ibuprofen Liquid Gels uploaded by mary J.
I've never been much as getting a lot of headaches., but when I do definitely a stress headache migraine is not fun. Tried the Motrin migraine instantly I felt better I would say 30 minutes maybe a little bit more. when this one is used up I will definitely buy one and keep it in my desk.
Erin S.
Dallas, TX
MOTRIN® IB Migraine Ibuprofen Liquid Gels uploaded by Erin S.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I don’t suffer from migraines but using this for a headache worked about as well as any other NSAID. Capsule is easy to swallow.
Amy S.
Statesville, NC
MOTRIN® IB Migraine Ibuprofen Liquid Gels uploaded by Amy S.
I tried out this Motrin migraine and found it to not take all my pain away. I’ve only ever used Excedrin for migraines and I believe my body responds better to Acetaminophen type of pain relief for headaches. Also noticed there is no caffeine in this Motrin so that could be part of it. Might work well for others but not me personally.
Lupita T.
Winters, CA
MOTRIN® IB Migraine Ibuprofen Liquid Gels uploaded by Lupita T.
Motrin was insensitived from Influenster and Motrin for my honest review .It works I don’t get migraines but my husband does and it worked good he said a little slower but it worked easy to swallow he usually only takes exedrine will continue to use I will try for just a regular headache to see how it goes .
Madeline E.
West Palm Bch, FL
MOTRIN® IB Migraine Ibuprofen Liquid Gels uploaded by Madeline E.
These ibuprofen liquid gels are exactly as expected. They relieve migraines quickly and they’re easier to swallow than tablets. Motrin is a brand I trust, thank you for letting me try these for free!
Amber R.
MOTRIN® IB Migraine Ibuprofen Liquid Gels uploaded by Amber R.
I woke with a pre-migraine headache this morning and took some of this right away. Two hours in and only feel a slight dull in the pain. I’ll give it another chance in the future but so far I’m not sure this product works for me. You can only take two pills per 24hr period, so if this persists, I’ll have to go back to a tried and true medicine. Will update my review as needed. So far, I’ve had no real luck with it though.
Taina L.
Humacao, PR
MOTRIN® IB Migraine Ibuprofen Liquid Gels uploaded by Taina L.
I got this one at the Target store. I have suffered from migraine since I was very young. My parents too. It is something super difficult to cope with all day. Some pills work, others just ease the migraine a bit. This one pleasantly surprised me. Provides quick relief without side effects. You continue with your normal day after using it. #review #influenster #motrin #migraine #gel #tablets #effects #target
Dina  C.
Philadelphia, PA
MOTRIN® IB Migraine Ibuprofen Liquid Gels uploaded by Dina  C.
just like other over the counter painkillers, name change; but it's just ibuprofen 200mg or advil liquid gel. Yes it dissolves fast , start working quick; unfortunately does ease all types of migraines.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...