Motrin IB Liquid Gel Capsule uploaded by Rachel U.

BY MOTRIN

Find Painkillers And Muscle Treatments at Target.com! MOTRIN Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you'll be back to doing the things you love before you know it. Also delivers fast relief from fevers and other pains.Targeted relief of pain due to:Headache / Migraines. Sore muscles. Joint and back ache. Sprains and strains. Inflammation. Menstrual cramps. Dental / Toothache. Cold or flu Size: 80 Count.

Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love these gel capsules. I use to give them to my son when he had a fever or pain and they would work immediately. I recommend others to try this product if pain or fever noted. I would buy this product again if needed.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I love this new fast relief liquid gel from Motrin. Definitely met my expectations. True to it’s claims very effective in less than hour. I usually take this for menstrual cramps and it’s total relief.
Jay E.
Panorama city, CA
does this really work i am not a big pill or med person i like to drink tea but there are time that i really cant take the pain or aches so can anyone help me with this question please
jennifer w.
Motrin is really about the only thing that helps my back and hip pain. It feels like it reduces all the inflammation to where I'm able to stand and do the things I need to do!! Motrin IB Liquid Gel Capsule
Cindy V.
Morganville, NJ
I am a big fan of anti-inflammatories, however, they need to be used with caution. Overall, if you do not have any health or bleeding issues, this is a safe was to treat pain. It is also very affordable.
Mel G.
This Motrin/ ibuprofen did help me with my fever and muscles ache with my cold but for some reason made other area bad which is not supposed to that. I buy off brand now not worth my money.
Reanna P.
Brooklyn, NY
I have strep throat and Motrin really helped me while I was waiting for my antibiotics. It helped with: headaches, sore throat, body aches, and a fever. I would definitely use this again instead of ibuprofen. I also love the consistency and texture of these liquid gel capsules.
Aurora A.
I use this for migraines and it works prevent the migraine from progressing. I don’t use it a lot because I prefer using natural remedies such as peppermint oil. I would recommend this product, but it should be used rarely.
Marjorie S.
Donalsonville, GA
OMG!! Motrin is the best product for my headache and toothaches. I was hurting really bad so I had some samples of Motrin that came in the mail. Try them and my pain went away. I went to the Dollar General and bought me a bottle.I keep a bottle in my house.
Maya S.
Cuando era más joven sufría de migrañas realmente malas. Mi doctor recetó a Motrin. Recientemente, he empezado a sufrir de migrañas y picaduras de hielo, visión borrosa, pérdida de apetito y náuseas. Mi mamá me recordó que sólo debería estar tomando Motrin por mis migrañas, así que fui a Shoppers y compré algunos. Instantáneo y duradero alivio de la migraña. Tylenol y Aspirina simplemente no puede actuar tan rápido como Motrin puede cuando estoy sufriendo de mis migrañas.
Esse produto é realmente bom mesmo? Pelo os comentários creio que sim gostaria de ganhar uma amostra se possível.