BY MOTRIN

Motrin® IB Ibuprofen Tablets USP, 200mg.
Value size!
Safety Seal®.
This package for households without young children.
Pain reliever/fever reducer (NSAID).
*Capsule shaped tablets. see more...

• Does this help ppl more than regular ibuprofen? I noticed the pri...1 Answers
  • How many of these do you take for serious pain? I know the bottle...2 Answers
Diana G.
I suffer from many illnesses accompanied by pain. When I need to get things done I reach for the Motrin. Within a few minutes my pain diminishes and I begin to feel better.I get things done with Motrin
Courtney F.
League City , Tx
This is a good product. My doctor recommended this brand and it worked well. The pills were shaped an coated for easy swallowing.
Priscilla D.
I used to take these as a teenager for my menstrual cramps but they did not help me at all! That's why I stop using them
Susie A.
Las Vegas, NV
I Only Use Motrin it Helps With every time type of pain. Headache and Cramping. I have it in my purse, car and at work..
Erin Y.
Work quickly. Don't react with anything else I am taking. East to use and not too expensive.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Motrin is my go to for any ache, pain, strain, cramp, or headache. I get bursitis in my foot that can be incredibly painful from time to time and it gets very swollen and this helps both the pain and swelling. I like to get the non child proof cap too because I never have to fiddle with it when I’m in pain. Motrin also doesn’t hurt my stomach if I need to take it for more than a couple days.
Charisma A.
Motrin is the only pain reliever that I rely upon. I suffer from migraines (often times severe) and this, for me, works better than Advil, Tylenol, and Excedrin. I think that some people's bodies react better to acetaminophen than to ibuprofen and vice versa. Personally, ibuprofen does the trick for me but there's something special about Motrin. It's the only pain reliever that I'll ever buy.

I am NOT a medical professional but I was told that Motrin is a blood thinner so please be weary if you are a diabetic or have circulation issues.
Brandi t.
I suffer from chronic pain and this is one of the medicines I use to treat it. It's not a miracle drug, it doesn't take all my pain away and it does have risks. It does, however, help a great deal woth inflammation (as it is an NSAID) and it usually kind of takes the edge off.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
I feel like this is not as good as Tylenol or Advil - I have heard it's good for muscle aches but I personally haven't really had much luck alleviating pain from it.
Lacey L.
I am not a fan of Motrin many people I know use it put it is not good for your stomach if you are dealing with or have had Stomach ulcers it can really mess with you're stomach I also find it doesn't help with pain.
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
How many of these do you take for serious pain? I know the bottle says 2 (equaling 400mg) but the prescription strength ibuprofen is usually 600-800mg. So could you take 3-4 without negative repercussions?
Anna D.
Garden grove , CA
Does this help ppl more than regular ibuprofen? I noticed the price difference but not sure about the actual effect.. Seems the same. Anyone have a different experience?