Motrin Concentrated Infants' Drops For Ages 6 Mos. to 23 Mos. Original Berry Flavor uploaded by Timmi G.Motrin Concentrated Infants' Drops For Ages 6 Mos. to 23 Mos. Original Berry Flavor uploaded by ali w.

BY MOTRIN

Motrin® Concentrated Original Berry Flavor Infants' Drops.
For ages 6 mos. to 23 mos.
Contains ibuprofen.
Oral suspension (NSAID).
50mg per 1.25ml.
Pain reliever/fever reducer.
Lasts up to 8 hours.
Use only with enclosed syringe. see more...

Brooklyn C.
Apache
Infants Motrin is used often my 1 year old and her teething has been a battle but Motrin has helped so much it’s easy to take and very affordable I just don’t like the size of the bottle I wish it were bigger but will continue to buy it because it helps so much with pain and fever.
Edith R.
Borger, TX
Since it's so hard finding over the counter medicine for small children, this one was a "need to buy" every time; it worked for my 3 children I highly recommend it.
Nicole s.
Levittown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Must have ! Works great also when teething really bad as well. Love this product better then tylenol. But you can always "piggyback" with the two
Shana E.
Lake City, SC
I have not had any problems with using Motrin and my baby likes the berry flavor great for teething pain and fever reduction.
ali w.
I love these #motrin infant drops for my girls...it works really fast and is easy on the stomach
Kayla H.
We live by this during teething, best out there much better than Tylenol. highly recommended!
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Dollar General
I just this from Dollar General for 6$! That's outrageous in my opinion for infants motrin drops. Pain Reliever and fever reducer. It's original beefy flavor.
April B.
Hamilton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We found that these Motrin drops worked well for our children. Our problems came when we discovered our children were allergic to artificial colours. The product itself worked well though.
Timmi G.
Rayne
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My baby had her one year shots today! Did you give Motrin Concentrated Infants' Drops For Ages 6 Mos. to 23 Mos. Original Berry Flavor 30 minutes before? I do!
Bethany L.
Ligonier, IN
Does the berry color stain baby clothes?