Motrin® Coated Caplets Club Ib Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer 300 Ct Box uploaded by Alicia H.

BY MOTRIN

Uses: temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: headache, muscular aches, minor pain or arthritis, toothache, backache, the common cold, menstrual cramps, temporarily reduces fever. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Julie C.
Washington, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These seem to work ok but i hate the fact I have to take at least 4 for them to work efficiently. I don't use them very often and I would recommend another brand of ibuprofen but if they are all you have they'll work.
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
Love this product. I use it for any headaches or pains I endure and it works to relieve them every time. Also if I ever am sick I use it to reduce my fevers. Great product that I am so thankful that it exists!
nicole b.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Motrin is a great product for kids and adults it helps with headaches reducing fevers .. and for us woman cramps aka the devil lol .. motrin is a great product to have in your medicine cabinet go pick up some today
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Great product for headaches and menstrual cramps. I only use this for minor pain since it's only 200 mg. For more severe pain, I usually take 600 mg ibuprofen prescribed from my doctor.
Chelsea F.
I usually use this product for cramps and mild headaches and it works great. I recently tried to use it for a horrible, prolonged headache and it gave me no relief.
Angie G.
Mission Viejo, CA
I use prescription medications but when I need something else..... this is my go to. However, I can't use it often because it gives me stomach pains.
Randi L.
Kearny, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Motrin is my go to product..the only thing i use works quick and last most of the day..the other medicine doesn't really do anything for me..
Ashley M.
Love this product. I use it when I get headaches and it takes the pain away almost every time.
Diana L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had to switch to a new pain relief for my cramps when I realized minion wasn't working. So I decided to get midis and works just fine for me. The pills are not to large to shallow and don't have a bad taste. I feel relief and depending how bad my period is I will take two and they will last me whole day.