BY MOTRIN

Replenish your healthcare supplies with a new box of Motrin IB First aid supply is packaged for individual use Medication boasts two tablets per pack 50 packs per box The content on this site is not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The products may have additional information and instructions on or inside the packaging that you should carefully read and follow. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. The use of dietary supplements may not have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Diana O.
Pain killers are subjective. Some work better than others, and the efficacy differs from person to person. These are what I keep in the house, and they work great. I don’t usually get severe headaches. The majority of the time is because of the barometric pressure. Anyway, these do the job!
Alexandria W.
Van nuys, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A lot of people don't realize most pain comes from inflammation, which most pain relievers don't treat, they just mask it. Ibuprofen is an anti-inflammatory, so it relieves the swelling thus getting rid of the pain. It works better than Tylenol,Advil and alieve in my opinion.
Jessa m.
Debary , FL
I’ve been taking Motrin for a few years now, ever since I started having back pain and it helps better than anything I’ve tried! It helps for when I’m on my menstrual cycle and have cramps. I would highly recommend it to anyone with pain!
Liz C.
Taylor, MI
I can’t really complain about these because they really do work. Whenever I have a minor pain or a headache I take one of these and it usually does the trick. I bought mine at Target and I would recommend this to others.
Shanna F.
Merced, CA
I always have some in the house. This is my go-to for headaches or fevers. I think it works better than Tylenol. I give my daughter the kids version when she’s sick with a fever because it takes the fever down fast. I recommend
Jessie W.
United States
This really helps ease any headache, cramps, pains that I have. I always have it around just in case I need it.
Iris M.
United States
It is perfect for soothing period cramps and headaches. It is tiny so it feels like nothing is in my mouth
Tracey O.
Jefferson,Georgia
Love this.
Works for me with every pain I get.
Works fast
Use maybe twice a week
Very happy with this
Bella V.
Douglaston
I can't live without my Motrin. Better than any other NSAID, hands down. Highly recommend.
Santee B.
Conyers, GA
It really get the job done, I usually take 2 just to make sure I am good......