BY EVERREADY FIRST AID

Contains ibuprofen oral suspension 100 mg per 5 ml (teaspoon). This product made of high quality material. This product is manufactured in united states. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
A must have if you have children of any age.  At some point they are going to need it for teething, sinus pressure, headaches and everything in between.  This is a trusted product that I have used for all three of my kids and has always worked great for them.  It comes in different size bottles.  I put the small travel size bottles in their diapers bags.  You never know when you are going to need it.  The kids don't seem to mind the flavor either.  We have tried all the flavors and they seem to like them all.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Franklin
My infant daughter used a small amount of this a few weeks after coming home from the hospital and had a fever over 101 degrees.  Our pediatrician recommended this and it worked within 20 minutes to reduce my daughter's fever.  Although I wish it had a few less ingredients, it worked quickly and I would use it again if my child is burning up!
Jessica Nicole T.
Jessica Nicole T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I loved this as a kid and I won't lie still do! This was my favorite flavor and thought it was candy this whole time until middle school. It always worked and made me feel better my mom used to yell st me because I always wanted to drink it
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
We swear by Motrin in our home. It seems to relive pain and work better than any other pain medicine. The taste isn't horrible either which is a big plus when it comes to little ones. I'm very satisfied every time we use this product.
Toby S.
Toby S.
Centerton, AR
I will buy this over Tylenol any day!! This always seems to work so much better than any other fever reducer we've tried and it's dye free!! We gets ours at Walmart.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Houston
Even as an adult I love the flavor. The berry flavor Motrin is easy to give to my kids. No spitting it out. No force because flavor. Isn't more sugar than medicine. If it is on sale I'll buy this one.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Yeaddiss, KY
I had to use this with my daughter earlier this year when she was running a pretty high fever and it definitely got the job done.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Harlingen, TX
I have four children so im constantly buying one or 2 of these , this helps alot for fever compared to tylenol especially if they have the flu
Belinda S.
Belinda S.
Little Rock, AR
I hate how childrens medicine stains clothes so easily. I love how this morning is dye free so no more stained clothes when they try to spit it out!!!
Jesicka R.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Use this one the kids when they are having a awful flu or cough this brand is really worth the try and I always stock up