BY MOTRIN

Buy on Walgreens
Nikki Z.
Nikki Z.
Edinburg, TX
My youngest child is prone to febrile seizures, and its horrifying. i Absolutely love knowing that i have a medication like this on hand because it knock any fever or pain my little one has right out of the park in no time at all. thank you motrin for making life as a mommy a little bit easier! P.S she LOVES the flavor too so we have no trouble with her taking it!
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Saint Francis , KS
With two little ones in my house we always keep this in the cabinet! Whether it's teething or fevers, this works great! We alternate children's Tylenol with this for fevers and usually manage to keep the fevers at bay. My kids will take it with no fuss because it tastes good too!
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
La Vernia, TX
Motrin is a life saver! This product works quickly and my kids don't ask to mind the taste. I've used Motrin for years and it's the best medicine hands down!
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Children's Motrin seems to work faster and better then Tylenols version. Plus my kids prefer the taste of the Motrin better.
C M.
C M.
This is the best option for teething. Tylenol works well too but Motrin last longer and gives better sleep
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
Kelowna
My kids take this when there are sick and they don't complain about the taste, and I love that it helps my kids get better.