BY MOTOROLA #4 in Radios

RDM Series MURS Two-Way Business Radios.  Performance You Can Count On. The Motorola RDM Series MURS radios provide your business with a competitive communications edge, enhancing employee efficiency and overall profitability. These radios use MURS frequencies which are exclusive to the United States and do not require FCC licensing. Affordable and easy to use, RDM2020/2080d radios help keep your operations on schedule, maximize job-shift productivity, enhance security and increase overall customer satisfaction. And by using MURS frequencies, you can standardize the radio frequency used across all of your business locations, helping to streamline the procurement and implementation of two-way communication for your business. Exceptional Audio Quality 2000 mW audio output, speaker magnetic field reduction, wind-noise reduction and improved RF specifications deliver superior audio see more...

Motorola VHF MURS Radio RDM2020
  • "If you are out camping and don't have cell phone service, these work great to stay in contact. " in 9 reviews
  • "We use these where I work and they take a pretty good beating but haven't fallen apart." in 5 reviews
Sarah G.
This is the model of radio we use where I work, and it's always been reliable. The store is fairly large and there are no worries of missing calls because you're out of range. The only complaint I have about this product, and hence the 4 star rating, is that on occasion the first half of correspondence sometimes gets cut off, as if it takes a few seconds for the radio to realize it's still powered on. Other than that, great product!
Melodie G.
Douglas, WY
I use this radio on a daily basis at a Primary School. It does not pick up random conversations from other channels and has incredible range for communication throughout our whole campus. The buttons are large and can be used without removing gloves which is important when using outside. They have a long charge life and communication is clearly heard.
Chelsea A.
NEWPORT, KY
We use these at my current job to communicate throughout the warehouse (100,000 square feet) while someone else is in the office. They work really well, with the exception of occasionally getting some feedback from someone else in the area that ends up on the same channel.
Tiffany Z.
My dad bought a pair of these for whenever he and my mom went jogging on trail. Now, my younger cousin and I like to use these on family car rides when he's in the next car and I'm in another car right behind him. Connection is great and it's very fun to play with.
Dawn B.
Techie Expert Level 3
These work great and are pretty reliable. We use them when we are driving to camping locations and hauling our campers in groups. This way we can talk from vehicle to vehicle and let our friends know if it is clear to change lanes, or when we will be making turns.
Shannon T.
Portland, OR
These are awesome! My parents picked them up when they were remodeling and I can't tell you how much they have been through. These were dropped numerous of times and they still work perfectly fine. Good sound quality as well.
Nancy W.
West Monroe, LA
We started using these at work as a way to keep up with each other quickly. We purchased pouches to keep them around our belts. The reason we bought these over other brands was their name brand. Motorola has been a trusted brand for years. It was a good brand years ago & it still is.
Dustin S.
Spring Hill , TN
We use these radios for traffic coordination at my church. The range is great for our use (several hundred feet) and it's withstood several days of pouring rain. Battery life seems sufficient, as well.
Michelle K.
Flint, MI
We used these at my job to communication with the loaders. They worked really great they have good shock absorbers trust me they have been dropped a lot the only down fall is the occasional interference.
Sharenda B.
Kansas City, MO
I currently use these at work. the durabilty is great and range is goos. The buttong you press to talk.....we haveto tape them a lot becasue the rubber splits on all of the ones wwe keep replacing
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Techie Expert Level 2
Whats the range on these?
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I'm surprised these still exist with cell the phone technology that is out there. Do you work in a business that uses these?
jahziel a.
Does it cost a lot?
Heather B.
La Place, LA
If I purchase my own radio, instead of using the ones provided at work, will I be able to connect with all the existing radios already in use? Are they all on the same frequency?
Jai S.
Monroe, MI
With new technology is this new product even worth while?