BY MOTOROLA

Verizon moto g pre-paid cell phone - black see more...

• Can you send it to me for free to do a review on YouTube, Faceboo...1 Answers
Jen T.
Norman, OK
Awesome phone! we bought this at best buy today in an ice storm after deciding to go the prepaid route. great buy at $9.99! very reliable so far, and meets all of my needs.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
I don't love or hate this phone. The call quality is OK, the picture quality is OK, the memory is terrible. It's a nice weight & size. It's just so so for me.
Dakota G.
This phone is ok but I feel like it glitches way way more than it should for the price. But it works and is cheaper so.
Sarah G.
Overall I really like my moto g, it's nice to finally have 3g (I used to have a crappy slide phone without wifi) but I'm used to apple products so it was kinda hard for me to get used to and i learn more every day.
Angie G.
Clifton, CO
I love this phone! I got mine from best buy when it was on sale for $50, and I think it was totally worth it. I have had prepaid carriers for a while, and I was so used to the subpar phones that these types of carriers provided, (yeah, I'm talking to you, MetroPCS, before the T-Mobile merge) so when I got the Moto G, I wasn't expecting much. I was very surprised. It only has 3G capabilities, but for me, that's enough. I can stream movies on it without buffering, play most games I like, and it works great as a phone. I also got mine just before Android KitKat came out, and the os updated, and apparently it's supposed to update to Lollipop, too.

It's not an iPhone, but for the price, I don't need it to be. Plus, I'm a clumsy person, and I don't want to be out $600 plus when I drop or wash it, which I am pro at. Speaking of washing it, apparently this phone is water resistant. There's YouTube videos of people submerging these phones in water, and it still works. I'm not going to run out and try that, but, it's great to know!
Lindsey C.
Dunlap, TN
Loved it when I got it. But the longer I have it, the more I hate it. I have ZERO texts, yet it shows I have nine that couldn't be sent. The storage is really small and it doesn't take an SD card, so choose what you keep and store wisely. I wouldn't recommend the moto G to anyone on the planet. Unless you happen to like a 3 second lag, slow internet, and repeated web page crashes, stay far away from this phone!
Angela N.
I have this phone and I love it I've had for a year so far and yeah its cracked but it still works haha
laura t.
I was surprised when I did not like this phone and the camera was not great, I would not buy again but I have wondered about the moto g 2nd generation
ashley l.
Villa Rica, GA
This was a great phone. I was bummed when I cracked the screen and had to replace. I love the verizon wireless pre paid network and the phone itself was fast loading and the screen quality was great.
Khariane G.
Detroit, MI
Techie Expert
Its a pretty good phone. I don't really have anything negative to say about it except for the fact that it freezes up on you. I love the gorilla glass aspect of this phone because I'm a "dropper". The colors are very clear and vibrant on this phone also.
cherif b.
Can you send it to me for free to do a review on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram