Motorola
Two-Way Radio FRS/GMRS MR350

Motorola Two-Way Radio FRS/GMRS MR350

by Motorola

Motorola Talkabout® MR350 is the ultimate communication tool for the serious outdoor enthusiast. With a range of up to 35 miles* and loaded with every possible radio feature, you know that with the MR350, you are ready for the extreme outdoors. Lightweight and rugged, with extra large buttons to help you operate even with gloves on, the MR350 is built to handle any challenge without weighing you down. The MR350 includes an emergency alert feature, allowing you to enjoy your escape to the great outdoors with confidence that others can be informed of any dangers that may come your way. When the alert button is activated, the radio transmits an alert siren followed by transmission of spoken or incidental sounds. This allows you to send the signal to other radios and warn of impending danger. The MR350 also features a built-in LED flashlight for peace-of-mind during evening adventures o

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Motorola Two-Way Radio FRS/GMRS MR350!
How would you rate this product?
Susie E.
Los Alamos, NM
We use this in our fast paced doctor's office, and sometimes there's interference from other communication devices. Works generally really well.
Daniel G.
Used these at a past job. Not the most durable when used by multiple people. They say to test quality let someone who hasn't paid for it use it for a while. The jobsite was replacing them on average every 2-3 months. Great for personal use but there are more durable brands out there.
Jennifer C.
Austin, TX
I used these last year when me and my family went black Friday shopping. I can't say we were that impressed with them. There was a lot of interference. Maybe because of the amount of people and electronic devices around, but we had better luck with our cell phones.

Looking for your answer?