BY MOTOROLA #59 in Baby Monitors

Motorola MBP33SThe MBP33S is a Motorola remote wireless baby monitor that enables you to always keep an eye on things. The crystal clear two-way audio feature allows you to very clearly communicate as if you are in the same room with your little one. Rest assured that they are always safe and sound with remote zoom and infrared night vision for keeping an eye on things in very low light levels. The split screen function allows you to add additional optional cameras to enable you to keep an eye on the entire family in up to 4 rooms of your home. Features: Wireless Technology 2.4 GHz FHSS 2.8 Diagonal Screen, Remote Zoom, Crystal Clear two-way communication. Infrared Night Vision, Room Temperature Display, Range up to 590 Feet, Volume Control, Sound Level Indicator 5 Lullabies, Low Battery Alert, Out-of Range Alert, Rechargeable Battery, Flip Out Stand Expandable up to 4 Cameras (sold Separately) Split-Screen Fucntion with Use of Additional Cameras. see more...

Buy on Target
Sarah D.
New Albany, OH
I absolutely love this monitor! We've been using it for 10 months now and it's been a great product! We moved our baby to his room when he was three months old, and this monitor helped me to feel confident in my baby's safety. The sound is perfect. It picks up even the tiniest noise so that I know I would hear anything in the nursery. We also play white noise and sometimes have a humidifier running and can still have the volume on the monitor right next to our bed without it bothering us. The video quality is also great. The lights feature is great because you can see if your baby is crying without having to turn the volume on if needed. This monitor takes a very common charging cord also so we use the cord it came with in our room but have another cord that we just had lying around that we can use in other parts of our home. I really like the ability to move the camera so I can see every inch of the room... this has helped when searching for thrown pacifiers in the middle of the night, as well as to check if one of our cats got shut in the nursery :) We have this installed high on the wall and have taken it down and put it up while traveling several times - it's so easy!! It looks really great and I find it aesthetically pleasing, too!
Kayla H.
Bismarck, ND
We just brought our baby home after a two month NICU stay (born at 31 weeks) and this was such a good investment. It has such awesome features. I love being able to turn on lullabies from a far. My fiance and I were both very impressed with the quality of the image and sound. Definitely worth the money!
Laura H.
Royse City, TX
I love this monitor. I have a friend that recommended it to me and it was definitely the best decision. The image is clear, and the screen is big enough. I do like that we can add additional cameras to the same monitor in the future. You can also speak through the camera which will be good when my son gets older. It is very good at picking up sound. You can move the camera around from the monitor to watch from all angels as they play. You won't be disappointed with this monitor.
Emma S.
I am absolutely in love with this system and I especially love that I can add additional camera's. One on baby sleeping and one in the play room to watch the big kids, so I can sneak to the toilet without them knowing but I know exactly what is going on in there.