New ParentBaby SafetyBaby MonitorsMotorola
Remote Wireless Baby Monitor - MBP33S

Motorola Remote Wireless Baby Monitor - MBP33S

Motorola MBP33SThe MBP33S is a Motorola remote wireless baby monitor that enables you to always keep an eye on things. The crystal clear two-way audio feature allows you to very clearly communicate as if you are in the same room with your little one. Rest assured that they are always safe and sound with remote zoom and infrared night vision for keeping an eye on things in very low light levels. The split screen function allows you to add additional optional cameras to enable you to keep an eye on the entire family in up to 4 rooms of your home. Features: Wireless Technology 2.4 GHz FHSS 2.8 Diagonal Screen, Remote Zoom, Crystal Clear two-way communication. Infrared Night Vision, Room Temperature Display, Range up to 590 Feet, Volume Control, Sound Level Indicator 5 Lullabies, Low Battery Alert, Out-of Range Alert, Rechargeable Battery, Flip Out Stand Expandable up to 4 Cameras (sold Separately) Split-Screen Fucntion with Use of Additional Cameras.

Does this connect to my phone? And can I connect to multiple phones?
I’m having trouble finding an additional camera to add to my 1 camera and monitor set I purchased. Motorola Remote Wireless Baby Monitor - MBP33S Is it possible to buy individual additional cameras?
Is it the best baby monitor?
Start your review of Motorola Remote Wireless Baby Monitor - MBP33S!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This monitor is just a basic video monitor, but it works great for what it is. I have no complaints. I would have liked one that could pan around the room remotely, but I didn't want to pay the extra money, so I can't complain. This item definitely gives me great peace of mind at a good price.in reviews
Samantha R.
Shamokin, PA
The picture and sound quality are amazing!! Night vision and 360 cam are a plus. My only problem with it is the battery life on the monitor is not very good. It does sooo quickly.
Cristina D.
Christiansburg, VA
We have had this monitor for 9 months now and haven't had an issue. Sound and clarity is GREAT! Love it.
Christiana H.
I like this monitor a lot, the only thing I don't mind much is the battery doesn't last long when it is off of the charger and beeps forever when it needs to be plugged in. Also the screen tends to shut off, probably to conserve battery. I do enjoy it at night being able to get up and look and make sure my daughter is okay and I can also hear her breath sometimes at night with it. Just a piece of mind while being away.
Ariel H.
Milwaukie, OR
Motorola Remote Wireless Baby Monitor - MBP33S uploaded by Ariel H.
Love this baby video monitor with wireless base! I set the camera up in our living room pointed at the area my baby naps or plays, and I can go into the kitchen or back porch with the monitor to watch her, talk to her, or even zoom in! The camera is super easy to install, just one screw. All you need is a power cord for the camera and the charger for the video unit. It’s so easy to use that I even take it with us when we camp or stay the night anywhere on vacation.
Jamilyn B.
We were going recommended this monitor with our son and we love it! It has a long reach and a clear picture. I love that it has lullabies that play through the camera for my little one. We have used this every day for night/naptime for 2+ years without any issues. Secured monitor and long battery life.
Hannah H.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Motorola Remote Wireless Baby Monitor - MBP33S uploaded by Hannah H.
My husband picked this one out for us. It was very easy to set up. The camera is a little difficult to angle, but we can still see our sweet girl. It shows color on the screen when it’s light in her room, & it’s black/white when it’s in night vision mode. The volume options are perfect. And we love that we can turn the screen off while we sleep, but keep the sound going. The battery life isn’t great, but it helps to turn it off while it charges. Definitely recommend!
Lauren K.
Ankeny, IA
Love that this monitor has a zoom in option. We out above our baby’s cribs to give a birds eye view and the quality of the picture was great. After a couple months of use the battery life went from about 30 min to barely anything however and the monitor always needed to be plugged in and or it would die. After a year the plug in prongs had to be perfectly lined up and I ended up rubber banding it together or the monitor would shut off randomly . So long story short liked the monitor at first but hated it after using it for awhile
Christine G.
Chase City, VA
Purchased at: Target
This monitor is the best. Clear picture and sound is great. Easy to set up and take on the go. It beats any other monitor out there. Baby loves it and sleeps great. I would recommend this to other mommy’s & daddy’s out there. It’s affordable.
Melissa R.
Capac, MI
We got this as a gift before out little one was born because i never in a million years thought it was necessary but now i dont know what i would do with out it! You can move the camera around from the monitor or your phone. Also it has night vision so you can clearly see in the dark.
Crystal S.
EDINBURG, TX
This monitor is absolutely amazing. It wasn't extremely expensive (I found coupons at Babys R Us for monitors and used gift cards from my baby shower to help) and it is so worth every penny. You can talk to your baby, move the camera all kinds of ways, play lullaby's for the baby, check the temperature in the room. And it has great night vision.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Soofia K.
Morton Grove, IL
il y a un an
Motorola Remote Wireless Baby Monitor - MBP33S Does this connect to your phone and does it work with WiFi?
Katie W. il y a un an
I don’t think this one is WiFi compatible , but they have a newer version that is.