Motorola Remote Wireless Baby Monitor - MBP33S

Motorola MBP33SThe MBP33S is a Motorola remote wireless baby monitor that enables you to always keep an eye on things. The crystal clear two-way audio feature allows you to very clearly communicate as if you are in the same room with your little one. Rest assured that they are always safe and sound with remote zoom and infrared night vision for keeping an eye on things in very low light levels. The split screen function allows you to add additional optional cameras to enable you to keep an eye on the entire family in up to 4 rooms of your home. Features: Wireless Technology 2.4 GHz FHSS 2.8 Diagonal Screen, Remote Zoom, Crystal Clear two-way communication. Infrared Night Vision, Room Temperature Display, Range up to 590 Feet, Volume Control, Sound Level Indicator 5 Lullabies, Low Battery Alert, Out-of Range Alert, Rechargeable Battery, Flip Out Stand Expandable up to 4 Cameras (sold Separately) Split-Screen Fucntion with Use of Additional Cameras.

Do you like this product?
Is this monitor good ? We are looking for one but there are so many options
Do you need to connect this monitor to wifi ?
Start your review of Motorola Remote Wireless Baby Monitor - MBP33S!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This monitor is just a basic video monitor, but it works great for what it is. I have no complaints. I would have liked one that could pan around the room remotely, but I didn't want to pay the extra money, so I can't complain. This item definitely gives me great peace of mind at a good price.” in 36 reviews
Louisiana
I have used this for 3 of my children when they were babies. I do not know how I did it without for my first. I can check on my baby anytime without opening their door. I check the temperature in their room so they aren't too hot or cold. I can play music or even talk to them if they wake up. I also can hear if they make any noise so I can be right there if they need anything. I use it for my older kids room and can tell them to get back in bed or ask what they want if I hear them. It is a life saver for this mommy.
I currently use a Motorola monitor for my baby’s room and love it! The picture is pretty good and I love the fact that I could talk through the camera in case I couldn’t get to her it away. If I were to change anything I would make the battery life of the monitor stronger. I don’t mind keeping it plug in but it would be nice to have a stronger battery. I also found this model to be affordable.
Beverly Hills , MI
Works pretty well and was very easy to set up however, the light on the screen sometimes is very difficult to see. It doesn't adjust to light/dark very well. I think  down the line we'll need to replace it with something a bit more high tech as well, as this is pretty "simple" - for the cost, I don't think its worth it.
mill run
The monitor itself is adequate when it comes to sight and sound however we have had awful experiences with customer service. One camera over heated- dangerous????? And the parent unit would not accept a charge. All within 3 months. Customer service was terrible to deal with for replacements.
Lakeland, FL
So easy to get set up and absolutely perfect. I can see my sons entire room and it will last me also because he is. Always into something this is perfect to check on him through the night with out waking him up
columbus
It’s not a bad baby monitor I’ve just had a few too many issues. First the charging port stopped working thankfully it was still under warranty so they sent me a new monitor. It does this beeping like there’s interference but it’s only when the monitor is pointed at the child, if I move the camera it stops, if I’m at a different house with the camera angles differently it still does it. Now it randomly shuts off or disconnects from the camera in the middle of the night. Other than that it has good picture, I’m sure the updated models are better.
Blanchester, OH
A good monitor, it rotates so you can move it from the receiver. The battery in the receiver went bad though and needs replaced, it won’t hold a charge which is disappointing
Lexington, KY
Very convient baby monitor that we posted on a ledge in our daughters nursery and it had an awesome image scan. Also can tell the temperate in the room and play lullabies.
Covington, WA
We bought this baby monitor for our first, 4 years ago! When we had our second baby 18 months later, we added a second camera for his room. It’s held up for the last four years great. I love that it has sound and picture, and that there is also a microphone so that we can talk to them if they need something without having to go into their room late at night. Definitely holding onto this one for a third baby who was just born a few months ago!
Stanley , VA
I loved this product but only after having it for 1 year it broke! One day it just gave out on me with no warning signs that it was going out on me so I was disappointed as this product is not cheap.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...