Motorola Moto Z2 Play Prepaid

by Motorola

Meet the second generation Moto Z Play Prepaid smartphone, the thinner, lighter, faster smartphone that transforms in a snap with Moto Mods. Choose from a wide range of snap-on Moto Mods that transform your smartphone with extra features or hot new looks.* With an all-day 3000 mAh battery, a camera with dual autofocus pixels, and its all-metal design, Moto Z Play delivers more of what you care about most.† And get ready faster with the included TurboPower™ charger, providing up to eight hours of power in just 15 minutes. Verizon delivers consistently fast speeds in more places than any other 4G LTE network, unlocking the full potential of your Moto Z2 Play.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Motorola Moto Z2 Play Prepaid!
Alessa P.
zephyrhills, FL
This is one of the best phones I have ever owned! The battery lasts all day. The camera quality is really good. Has a finger print option to unlock the phone. Storage on the device has been better than any of my previous phones. I would recommend for people who are constantly on their phones and need to rely on the battery to stay up... So everyone!
Melissa M.
Paisley
This phone was great at first. It was a good size which I like, not too small. It's very slim line because it has the ability to buy attachments that connect to the back, such as a projector. I bought the projector attachment for it which was good but the battery life on it barely lasted 1 hour and it also drained the battery of the phone really quickly so I had to have both set up to power banks. The phone's battery also didn't last very long during just normal use which was my deciding factor after over a year to get a new phone. It did me well apart from the battery issue.
Paola H.
igualaGuerrero
le falta calidad a la camara frontal, es un poco pesado deberia ser mas ligero, su almacenamiento es muy bueno, las bocinas no m gustaron ya que trae un bajo volumen, el touch es bueno me gusto, la bateria es super buena le dura un buen tiempo lo necesario para llevar nuestro dia a dia
Giarielly N.
bio-bio
es uno de los equipos que mas me ah gustado tener es un celular rápido que nunca me dio problemas de funcionamiento ,tampoco de espacio aun teniendo juegos o aplicaciones pesadas funcionaba bien su cámara era buena aunque no era la mejor del mercado pero para mi funcionaba bastante bien ese equipo
evelyn S.
Veracruz mz. 29 lt.10
me gusta porque tiene todo, batería duradera,camara excelente y muy fácil de usar , rápido en cualquier aplicación
Say O.
Excelente teléfono. Con su Android casi puro. Con características muy buenas para ejecutar cualquier tarea incluso manejar una PC desde la interfaz de este potente celular. Además los moto mods permiten expander la batería, tener más y mejor sonido. Etc.

Looking for your answer?