Motorola Moto X Factory Unlocked Cell Phone for GSM Compatible - White uploaded by Sarah P.

BY MOTOROLA

Unlocked cell phones are compatible with gsm carriers like at&t and t-mobile; also compatible with gsm sim cards like h20 and select prepaid carriers. Phone will not work with sprint, verizon, boost mobile, virgin wireless or other cdma carriers. Please contact your carrier to confirm support of voice and data on this unlocked gsm device. see more...

Motorola Moto X Factory Unlocked Cell Phone for GSM Compatible - White
  • "Camera could use some improvement, but other than that Motorola's modifications to Android lead to a great phone with a great set of features. " in 1 review
  • "It's dependable and the battery life is pretty good even after having it for over a year. " in 1 review
Amanda W.
Beaver Dam, WI
Techie Expert Level 1
This phone has been pretty good so far. The battery life seems to last for awhile, the ease of using is good. The camera could use some improvement but other than that it's a good phone to have
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
I was very happy to move to an android after having my iphone 6 slow down way too much and I got frustrated with not being able to access my files. Switching to the Moto X, I have much more access to the files on the phone and don't wonder what certain files are because I can get to them. The fact the Moto X works through google, it is convenient to go between it and my chromebook, too. I love the awesome battery life on this phone- it lasts so long! I had to adjust to the larger size, compared to the Iphone, but after a day or two, it seemed right and wasn't a big deal.

My only complaints are that it is hard to find cases for this phone (ok, cute ones, you caught me) and while you can download Skype or other apps, a program like Facetime is not included on the android system. Beyond that, I'm super happy with my Moto X!
Ahmed A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I am a phones' geek. I can easily tell you why I would choose Moto X every time someone gives me an option for a new phone. Even though the specification of the Moto X are not as high as other phones out there it still performs as fast or maybe even faster, thanks to the X, which is the X8 mobile computing chip inside the phone, this special chip only for Motorola and only for the X models maintain the high speed that we experience in the Moto X. The active display is just a game changing technology for me, I cannot imagine myself using a phone without an active display any more, and I cannot imagine myself using a phone without the Google Now service, again it is exclusive for the Motorola which you will not find in other phones. Yes some people will say but there are apps out there that can do the same thing for you .... Nope .... it won't thanks again to the X8 factor of this phone that it can use the battery in a very efficient way while maintaining all the services and those special apps running. So yes Moto X is my first choice. Thank you very much.
Sara P.
Charleston, WV
I've had this phone for 16 months now and haven't had any major problems with it. I did a lot of research before choosing this phone and for my needs, it's been fine (social media, email, texting, and general internet use). I'm not a big gamer so I can't speak to performance in that respect, but I do use the Geocaching app quite a bit and it runs quick and smooth. The only big complaint I have is the camera. I knew when I purchased it that it was just average and while I've taken many pictures with it and it does work, the color is always blah compared to other camera phones or digital cameras. They've recently upgraded the software and it's a bit better, but it's still not my favorite. Overall though, I've been happy with my phone and haven't had any major issues.
Cassidy L.
Orland Park, IL
I love this phone! I love that I can go to motomaker and get a custom designed phone for less than what an iphone costs. It works great, is fast and very convenient. Its saved my butt with my kid on more than one occasion, especially when I am driving and he asks me a question. I just say, "ok google" and ask the phone what my kid asked me and it'll tell us the answer out-loud. Fantastic! Plus, motorola is a very accommodating to people who get the custom versions of the phone. My husband and I have both dropped and cracked out screens and motorola has sent us new ones because of our loyalty. Fantastic business model. I hope Lenovo does motorola justice and I hope the 3rd gen Moto X is just as great because I cannot wait to get a new leather-backed phone!
Andrea C.
Just went from a Moto X to a Samsung S6 and I am a little sad about it. The Moto X Assistant automates everything for you, when you program something into your calendar it will automatically silence your phone for the amount of time you put that you are busy. It auto detects when you start driving and will automatically set itself to read out texts or phone calls and play your music. No other apps on my new phone have been able to achieve what is built into this phone. The hardware is not stellar on it but its functionality is AMAZING!
Sarah P.
Love love love this phone. I swear it's just like the samsung galaxy 5,6,7 and all the rest. But the best thing about this phone??? It's half the price of the ones i Mentioned. How do you say no to a great product thats half the price as the leading brands? I couldn't.
Krista J.
New Richmond, WI
I have had this phone for almost two years now and I love this phone! My only complaint is that the back of the phone is glued on so you can't get to the battery. Now that I've had it longer the battery doesn't seem to last as long and my phone over heats. Overall I love this phone and definitely recommend it!
Ageda T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love my moto x! I have mine with Republic Wireless so not super cheap but $300 up front and then only $25 per month sounds good to me. I like how it looks and always get compliments on it. It is sleek and durable. I drop mine a lot and it still looks almost new. Back camera is pretty good with 10 mp. Fast, good storage. Battery life is about 8-10 hours i think... Does everything I need it to do.
Ellen H.
Techie Expert Level 3
I love my Moto X! This is my first smartphone and it's been great. Even though I use mostly apple products the Android system was easy to get used to. The phone feels great in your hand and is a perfect size, not to big and not too small. It's dependable and the battery life is pretty good even after having it for over a year.
Silver R.
What's the camera quality like? And how good is the sound quality?
Shannon D.
How would this compare to a droid ultra if anyone knows? I'm canceling contract soona and hoping to purchase outright a durable, reliable phone
Rhiannon G.
I am wondering how well this phone's camera is, I am wondering if the photos will be decent if printed?