BY MOTOROLA

The Moto X for Sprint is ready when you are. Talk to it, and it learns your voice. This smartphone tells you what you need to know-even without touching it. With two twists of your wrist, it becomes your camera and gets shots you'd otherwise miss. All backed by the speed of Sprint LTE. Use Moto X's entire 4.7-inch HD screen as a viewfinder without any icons obstructing your view. Intuitive controls let you push to zoom, tap anywhere on the screen to take a shot, or tap and hold to continuously shoot. Using two twists of your wrist, you can quickly open the Moto X camera, ensuring you don't miss the perfect shot. And Moto X is designed and assembled in the USA, so it's close to you before it even gets to you. Use your voice to get information, such as the current weather, without even touching your phone. Or use it to complete a task, such as making a call or opening a hotspot. see more...

Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I love this model exponents very sleek and stylish. It’s easy to use and take some pretty awesome pictures. I love the color that it comes in in the system so now operates fine. I highly recommend this product to other people.
Mini M.
Pros: Mine is actually black which I like. It's a smaller phone so I find it more comfortable to use and it fits in my hand better. The graphics are nice. It's fairly durable - with a case and a screen protector on, I've dropped it multiple times and nothing is really cracked or broken.

Cons: The case is glued together so you can't replace the battery which is a real shame because the battery starts dying about a year in. The phone also has a bad knack for overheating which causes it to shut down. Other times the phone shuts off for  no apparent reason with half battery life left. After this happens you have to sit through the optimization of every single app on your phone and an extremely long loading screen (takes about 20 minutes for me). Speaking of apps, there's a ton of bloatware. Finally, the camera on the phone doesn't always read colors properly and will pull more yellow toned or red toned depending on how it feels on taking that particular picture.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be greatful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to by from the internet and on The same time help the company promote GOOD NEWS.
Best Regards.

Best product
Mauricio S.
miami, FL
Lõrè N.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is salah eddine  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote
Best product
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :ibn baddise ben tayip City :NEDROMA Country:algeria
zip code :13004
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
Hello these Brahim quarmouch of Moroccan origin 31 years I like a lot, your work and your product superb because your company is among the best in their field That's why I'm contacting you to be part of your partners and share my experiences with this great article on my YouTube Channel that will serve me immensely in my personal and professional life. I seize this chance to be able to contact you to communicate to you my coordinate at the end of working together to share the experience of being superb produced at all levels I would like to test it and present on HD video (high definition) on my YouTube channel my email qbrahim@gmail.com Address derb bouchentouf street 26 n65 casablanca 20550 morocco Sincerely, brahim quarmouch