Motorola - Moto G Plus (4th Generation) 4g Lte With 16GB Memory Cell Phone (unlocked) - White uploaded by Alvaro S.Motorola - Moto G Plus (4th Generation) 4g Lte With 16GB Memory Cell Phone (unlocked) - White uploaded by Paola T.Motorola - Moto G Plus (4th Generation) 4g Lte With 16GB Memory Cell Phone (unlocked) - White uploaded by Paola T.

BY MOTOROLA MOBILITY, LLC

Motorola MOTO G plus 4G (4th Gen.) - Android smartphone - 4G LTE - 16GB - microSDXC slot - CDMA / GSM - 5.5" - 1920 x 1080 pixels (401 ppi) - 16 MP (5 MP front camera) - Android - white see more...

Paola T.
I bought this cell phone 5 months ago. Until now I am very happy with the functioning. The batery still last more than 24 hours, of course I got the turbo Charger with it, the part I love the most its the Quality of pictures it has such a good definition I was impressed the first time I tried. The functions of shaking it to open the camera and the light. So like I said, I AM still very happy with the phone and especially for the price
Tasha G.
Peterborough, ON
This is my current phone and for the most part it's great! The only thing I wish it had was a better camera. I use mine to film and it can only upload my videos in 720. But the screen is large so you can play games or watch movies easily. If you hook your phone up to google + you get an additional 15gb of storage so that has worked greatly for me 😊
Alexandra D.
Mississauga, ON
Amazing phone and quality for the price! I'll admit it doesn't have a lot of space but I don't use many apps anyways. Never glitches, is super speedy, great size, lightweight but doesn't feel cheap, excellent camera's. I recommend this phone to everyone I know who is looking for something new (lol even if they aren't). This is WAY better than my Samsung Galaxy S5. Battery and turbo charge is amazing. This phone charges completely in maybe 15 minutes and lasts hella long, even if I'm running YouTube on it for hours and hours. The sides can scuff a little but the amount of times I've dropped this phone and how hard it's fallen it's AMAZING the fact there's not even a scratch on the screen.
Juliana G.
Av general Luis de França Albuquerque número 3750, torre 2 APT 401 Maceió-Alagoas
Bom celular, porém o meu deu problema e eu precisei dá entrada e falaram e foi uma série fantasma que teve, e como precisa ficar na autorizada eu precisei comprar outro!
Sanjeet Kumar M.
Bhubaneswar
I'm using it now.
It's a best phone for me.
No hang. Enough to use.
Best speaker, camera quality is better from other phones. Battery life is good.