Motorola moto g 7 play

by Motorola

Don't let the moto g 7 play's small size fool you. This compact, water-repellent¹ smartphone packs a ton of power. A next-generation processor and 2 GB of RAM work together to deliver smoother performance and fewer interruptions. Enjoy your favorite games and TV shows on an immersive 5.7-inch edge-to-edge HD+ display. Then bring out your inner photographer with a fast-focusing 13 MP rear-facing camera. Verizon is your go-to place for the hottest devices like the moto g 7 play, all on the nation's most awarded network.

que pena soy nueva quiero preguntar cualquer cosa que pida es completamente gratis o hay que pagar algo haci sea minimo...por fa me responden.......gracias
Start your review of Motorola moto g 7 play!
Christie P.
Spokane Vly, WA
Coincidentally im using this very phone to write this review. I think the amount of phone you get for the price paid is the best over all. At least it was when i bought mine. Great phone at a great price
Karra C.
St Dmng Pblo, NM
Purchased at: Amazon
So I'm aware that this is for Moto G7 play but I couldn't find one for Motorola Moto G 6 play and that's the one I want to review. This product has served me over 4 years!! The phone battery and processor do heat up during graphic intensive gaming ... but to be expected with the processors snapdragon 427 (430) my best advice play the games for 15 to 45 minutes depending on type of game . if you let phone cool down about half an hour . it will save your battery life expectancy . trust me with 4000mah battery it lasts at least a full day almost or 2full days depending on carrier signal strength and area you live in keep in mind . I've had mine for a year and phones works well . if you have dropped calls it most likely do to carrier issues and coverage
Jessica C.
Shepherd, TX
I like how big the screen is and it easy to maneuver. However the battery doesn’t last as long as they say it will. It actually dies really fast even when not using.
Heather K.
Wellington, FL
This is a basic smartphone. The camera is decent. Charge lasts a long time. It's easy to use and a bit larger than my previous phone but still fits in pockets. It is a little heavy for a phone. Overall, it's a good buy and I would buy another.
Annie C.
Porterville, CA
So far I just got this phone and I love it I love that it's finger print and face recognition to open the phone and to turn the light on it all you have to do is shake it.
Darcy R.
Ellwood City, PA
This is my current phone. It's a good phone. Great price. I love the camera. I just wish it was a bit bigger screen wise. But overall a good phone.
Michelle C.
Weatherford, TX
Let me just say I LOVE THIS PHONE!!!! I'm a gamer and this is a great phone for gamers. I used to have an Alcatel and this phone is far superior to that Alcatel. It's super easy to use. It runs great. It's really fast to learn everything. I recommended this to my husband. I think he's a gonna get one very soon.
Rachel C.
Smithville, TN
Purchased at: Best Buy
I purchased this phone for my daughter and she loves it ...she watches videos and plays games on it and it is the best phone for it's pricerang hands down....so much so that when they dropped the price I purchased another and the optiMO maxx ...power ...play...all 4 phones we have because they are great the optioMOmaxx is almost the same as the play JUST HAS TO BE PREPAID and power give or take storage ....when I look at the specs...the cameras performance is AWESOME and they will stay charged all day ....any gaming or even the video is PRETTY decent...the speakers are just as good as my 1000 $ phone ....of u are looking into purchasing a smartphone under 100 or 120 range G7 optimo maxx is what you want...power and play ...are a little over ...one is bigger batt. They will ALL do u a good service 🙂
Dawn C.
Pleasanton, KS
I love Motorola products but my favorite phone still by far is the Moto z3 play I really wished I would have gotten the Moto z for instead of this g7 play it's slower it's sluggish it aggravates me to death so I will not buy this phone again but I will continue to purchase Motorola probably do a better review search though
Diane M.
Royersford, PA
This phone needs to get your attention! It is a great phone, with all the features of the popular android phone but missing one thing, it doesn't have the crazy high price. I was skeptical at first, but I am very glad and grateful that I took my friends recommendation and purchased it. If you need more power check out the moto G7 power.