BY MOTOROLA

Daphne B.
Troy, TN
This phone has a front and back camera, but they are both bad quality. The battery isn't very outstanding, but that is expected in a small phone. It feels very nice in the hand. It is great if you are just looking for a average smart phone.
Ana P.
This is a great cellphone for those who want to stay communicated, with access to apps and gadgets but have a small budget or don't want to spend a lot on a mobile. It's really affordable, and it has a fantastic design, I had mine for around 3 years and stills works perfect!
Avari I.
New York
For how the shell of the phone looks, you would not believe how awesome it is! You have tons of storage and also it has an effective impact on your photos, it's very affordable for how good this phone works!
Ines G.
The first time I got this one it had problems. When I finally changed it was working so well. I loved its camera. But unfortunately I dropped it in the sink and it died :( It wasn't the most expensive phone but couldn't get it fixed and changed of brand. Which I didn't like as much as my dead motorola.
Jasmine M.
San Jacinto, CA
For this being a very inexpensive phone it is pretty great. I love the fingerprint scanner on the plus version and it is a great smartphone. Only complaint is that the 8gb is not enough storage for me to download all the apps I need.
Dhanna F.
I had before a Moto G 2nd Gen, so now I buy Moto G 3rd Gen, its been 5 years using motorolas phones and I never had a complain about them, I love about the moto g that the get the androids updates on time! The performance its excelent, and the cam wow its amazing so much better than the previus Moto g. I'm from Venezuela and the network its good too, this phone never let me down, I have to buy a new one just because It was stolen.

Go for any moto g, its the best option if you are on a budge.
Andrea R.
This phone continues to impress me. The screen is very bright and the colors are vivid and punchy. The screen resolution is more than adequate, it is very similar to the iphone 4 retina display. If you look closely, you can barely see pixels. Don't worry, the screen is very sharp and small text can be read with ease.

After playing with the phone for over 12 hours, installing apps, configuring the phone, browsing the web, facebook, spotify, etc.. I still show 30% battery remaining from a full charge this morning! This was an intensive day of usage setting everything up. I easily downloaded 20+ apps, and probably 100 songs on spotify.
Karla G.
Atlanta, GA
I love my phone. It's super fast and it has a lot of ram space. I love the cámara features and video recording too. It's super practical. Wouldn't change it
Paola G.
I used this cellphone for 2 years and i found it amazing, this is the best cellphone i have ever had, never got trouble with it.
Anthony' R.
Medley, FL
This phone is great for its price . It is a great buy , use it for about 2 years and I switch to a Nexus . I have good points and bad points to this terminal.

PROS
- Upgrade to Android N (Android Pure)
- The HD screen is the best of this cell
- With its 8MP camera you will come out excellent photos
- His speed it is great, never slow will put

CONS
- Your battery does not reach full day
- Battery NO-EXTRAIBLE
Larissa P.
Pedro Leopoldo
É o celular mais perfeito que já vi, ele só perde para o iPhone. Ele é tudo de bom, a câmera é excelente.