BY MOTOROLA #5 in Smartwatches

Quality craftsmanship - Finely crafted with stainless steel, genuine Horween leather and scratch-resistant glass.
Timely updates at a glance - Get both the time, and what that moment means to you
Responds to your Voice - Just speak to get the info you need
Tracks Health and Fitness - Moto Body tracks your steps, distance and calories burned along with your heart rate
Works with your AndroidTM phone - Pair with any smartphone running Android 4.3 or higher

Starting at $250

Motorola Moto 360
  • "I ordered the champagne Color because II thought it was more feminine looking Than the silver it fits well on my thin wrist." in 2 reviews
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC
I had the Moto 360 1st gen and then a Moto 360 2nd gen with my Samsung Galaxy S7. While the look and design of this watch is beautiful, the software is greatly lacking. It would connect and stay synced with my phone for most of the day but then it would suddenly stop being connected-both of them. The 1st Gen had horrible battery issues, which is why I switched to the 2nd gen. With the 2nd Gen, the battery problem is solved but then the connection problem becomes increasingly more frustrating. I owned it for a 4 hours before the connection problems began. I would NOT recommend this watch at all. I liked the software and the way it worked on the watch itself; but as stated before, the connection problems made it so frustrating to use that I ended up returning it within the first week. All I have to say is listen to the bad reviews. Even a geek squad member at Best Buy told me that this is reoccurring problem to a majority of the Moto 360 owners, and that the chance of getting a "bad" watch out weighs the chances of getting a properly working one.
Aprile M.
My husband bought me this watch in Rose Gold for Christmas last year. I love using it. I am in the habit now of wearing it everyday. I use it to check the weather, track my steps and to send text messages via voice. The watch looks great and I love that I can change out the watch faces. I have the 2nd Gen Womens Rose Gold watch. I have used it with 2 different phones now and have had no issues. I use my watch to do voice text messaging, answer calls, play music, turn off alarms and other things. I love it.
Chelsea B.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Got this watch with my iPhone even though you don't have full functionality. Got the rose gold. The leather wore fairly quickly so I invested in the metal band but I love it so so much. It looks beautiful and where before I would forget watches or my Fitbit I never forget to put this on. Heart rate is extremely accurate and "ok Google" makes it easy to cheat at trivia (lol) overall love it and most likely will stick with it. Hope it's connected in the future.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
I got my moto 360 for Christmas last year and I have LOVED it. I got the rose gold option and I get compliments on it all the time - you can't even tell it's a smart watch until it lights up. The battery is great, it lasts all day and I have had zero issues with it. I love that it works with both Android and Apple. I'm a super busy Mom and it totally helps me stay on track, awesome product!
brayan a.
Cleburne, TX
This product is awesome, its so cool when you put it on you it gives you a look and its the best to buy,The Moto 360 is the most attractive Android Wear device you can buy right now, with a design that's more reminiscent of a regular watch. Even so, it suffers from poor battery life, just like other early smartwatches, and it has a higher price, too.
Tara C.
Pittsburg, KS
I have the smaller 2nd gen women's rose gold watch. I LOVE it. I don't have any system issues, it holds battery life great, and I get tons of compliments on how great it looks. Everyone is always really surprised when they find out it is a smartwatch.
Jakkie S.
Aurora, CO
My review is for the iPhone user. This watch works with an iPhone to give you notifications and to replace your Fitbit. It's much more attractive than any other smartwatch. You can change the face appearance and swap out the band for different looks.
Miranda V.
I got this watch as a gift and it has been the best gift I’ve ever received! I love that it stays charged for almost a week and it counts my steps and calories burned. Also, love that it’s waterproof highly recommend
Chris V.
This is my first smart watch!!

Overall, I love this. I have watched reviews on it, and they all said generally the same thing. This a great design smart watch and it is what it need to be.
I have also found that the fact you can download apps, and games is a big plus.

I had for a year with my Galaxy s5 and it worked great, I am using it right now with my Galaxy s7. this will be my choice of smart watch for this year too.

I dropped a star because i wish battery can last longer. I manage to use some tricks to prolong battery life but it should be better overall.
Erika G.
Love it! I got for my boyfriend as a anniversary/ birthday gift and he absolutely liked it. It comes in very handy! Plus the heart rate sensor is awesome! We liked it so much and I wanted one for myself but unfortunately at the time they did not support Apple, however, now they do and with that being said I will order one for me. Plus I love the idea that they came out with s rose gold color. Perfect! Definitely recommend!
Melissa S.
Havelock, NC
Does anyone know where to get champaign colored accessories? Bands? Ect
Iris P.
Bronx
moto 1 versus moto 2?
Takwa N.
only for man ?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert
Does anyone have one of these?
Scarlett H.