BY MOTOROLA #4 in Smartwatches

Quality craftsmanship - Finely crafted with stainless steel, genuine Horween leather and scratch-resistant glass.
Timely updates at a glance - Get both the time, and what that moment means to you
Responds to your Voice - Just speak to get the info you need
Tracks Health and Fitness - Moto Body tracks your steps, distance and calories burned along with your heart rate
Works with your AndroidTM phone - Pair with any smartphone running Android 4.3 or higher

Starting at $250

Motorola Moto 360
  • "I ordered the champagne Color because II thought it was more feminine looking Than the silver it fits well on my thin wrist." in 2 reviews
Ronald W.
Southaven, MS
this was my first smart watch a few years ago, & what amazes me today is this watch still stands up today.the Moto 360 brand just does everything right, its something about google that they always get it right when it comes to their product. great job, I totally recommend it
Miranda V.
Techie Expert Level 3
I got this watch as a gift and it has been the best gift I’ve ever received! I love that it stays charged for almost a week and it counts my steps and calories burned. Also, love that it’s waterproof highly recommend
Lacey W.
I have the moto 360 2nd gen in Rose gold.  I did a lot of research before I settled on this watch.  I absolutely love it and wear it every day.  I did upgrade to a silicone watch band that won't show dirt like the light pink one I had gotten with it.  About a month after I got it I thought it broke and I had to delete everything.  I tried customer service and they wanted me to send it in for $100.  I figured it out myself.  I must have had 2 apps that were conflicting.  I reset and added one back at a time until I had what I needed but not anything extra.
Megan P.
Marlton, NJ
I receive compliments on this watch everywhere I go!! I got the rose gold face edge with tan/neutral leather band. Several people have asked me if it's a Movado! These are definitely better looking than Apple Watches! The technology is good, but you have to be patient with all the upgrades and changes. I think it is great for displaying messages, emails, my steps, calories, etc. The software and app offerings are only going to get better from here.
Laura H.
Daphne, AL
Techie Expert Level 1
Very reasonable price considering you are getting what is arguably the best Android smart watch on the market right now.
PROS
Big display, looks great, price is fantastic and this is regarded by many owners as the best Android Wear watch out there.
CONS
Display might be a little too big and battery life is a problem (common with all smartwatches except those made by Pebble, really).
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC
I had the Moto 360 1st gen and then a Moto 360 2nd gen with my Samsung Galaxy S7. While the look and design of this watch is beautiful, the software is greatly lacking. It would connect and stay synced with my phone for most of the day but then it would suddenly stop being connected-both of them. The 1st Gen had horrible battery issues, which is why I switched to the 2nd gen. With the 2nd Gen, the battery problem is solved but then the connection problem becomes increasingly more frustrating. I owned it for a 4 hours before the connection problems began. I would NOT recommend this watch at all. I liked the software and the way it worked on the watch itself; but as stated before, the connection problems made it so frustrating to use that I ended up returning it within the first week. All I have to say is listen to the bad reviews. Even a geek squad member at Best Buy told me that this is reoccurring problem to a majority of the Moto 360 owners, and that the chance of getting a "bad" watch out weighs the chances of getting a properly working one.
Jennifer Q.
manteca
Techie Expert Level 1
I love my moto 360 watch first generation. I have it paired with my Samsung Galaxy mega 6.3. .. I like that it can track my steps and heart rate and get my notifications. I have the rubber band on because I use it when I workout. .
Chris V.
This is my first smart watch!!

Overall, I love this. I have watched reviews on it, and they all said generally the same thing. This a great design smart watch and it is what it need to be.
I have also found that the fact you can download apps, and games is a big plus.

I had for a year with my Galaxy s5 and it worked great, I am using it right now with my Galaxy s7. this will be my choice of smart watch for this year too.

I dropped a star because i wish battery can last longer. I manage to use some tricks to prolong battery life but it should be better overall.
Aprile M.
My husband bought me this watch in Rose Gold for Christmas last year. I love using it. I am in the habit now of wearing it everyday. I use it to check the weather, track my steps and to send text messages via voice. The watch looks great and I love that I can change out the watch faces. I have the 2nd Gen Womens Rose Gold watch. I have used it with 2 different phones now and have had no issues. I use my watch to do voice text messaging, answer calls, play music, turn off alarms and other things. I love it.
Shannon S.
Valrico, Fl
This is a very attractive smart watch. It does work relatively well with an iPhone, and the watch faces are customize-able making it one of my favorites on the market. On the iPhone I was able to see alerts and basic menu items. It is functional. I have since given it to my father who has an android phone, and he can do a lot more with it. (voice commands, search, email etc) and uses it on a daily basis. I do recommend this smart watch for anyone in the market.
The charge did last an entire work day, but I did have to charge it at night, which is a bummer if you want to use the sleep recording features. There is no way to charge it while you are wearing it.

iPhone and android compatible
Melissa S.
Havelock, NC
Does anyone know where to get champaign colored accessories? Bands? Ect
Scarlett H.
only for man ?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert Level 2
Does anyone have one of these?