Motorola MBP854 Wi-Fi Digital Baby Monitor

by Motorola

This innovative digital video baby monitor features Wi-Fi dual mode wireless technology for reliable two-way communication. Its LCD color screen, infrared night vision and sound indicator lights makes it easy to keep an eye on your child day or night....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Motorola MBP854 Wi-Fi Digital Baby Monitor!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Great monitor! Love our monitor. One of the best gifts we got.[product:motorola-wi-fi-internet-viewing-digital-video-baby-monitor-mbp854connect] I’ll highly recommend! my husband and I are very happy with this product, you can play music for the baby , we don’t put music to often because my son doesn’t like noise when he is asleep 😴 #influensterin reviews
Tania M.
Mission, TX
Motorola MBP854 Wi-Fi Digital Baby Monitor uploaded by Tania M.
I got it 3 years ago, and I still use it. Motorola products are a little bit expensive but they are worth it. I would recommend a newer version since this is an older model. Motorola MBP854 Wi-Fi Digital Baby Monitor
Amanda L.
Mount Joy, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve used this product a couple times! It works really good, and you see the video really good
Nicole K.
Arlington, NE
We have had this monitor for about 4 months. During the day while my son was napping the audio just stopped working. The picture is great and we are able to hold down the speaker and talk to the baby but we can't hear the baby at all. I called Motorola and discussed the problem. They tried to troubleshoot it but in the end said we needed a new camera. They are mailing it to us and it should be here in 7-10 days which is nice, but until then my son is back in our room. I'm hoping he will go back to the crib without difficulty since it was rather difficult to get him to sleep in it to begin with!
Joely T.
San Angelo, TX
I bought this a few months ago. It was pretty pricey I spent $250 on it. I feel that I could've gotten a better monitor for less money. I was excited about the Wi-Fi feature to where I could look at my baby on my phone anyplace anytime. However it seems as if I need to reboot it quite often in order for that features for work. The picture on the Monitor itself is not very sharp. If I had it to do all over again, I would go with a different monitor.
Christi G.
Dublin, CA
We have a small home & could hear our baby no problem.....seeing yet was our issue. With this monitor I could see her chest move.
Rebecca H.
Beaumont, CA
I love the Wi-Fi capabilities on this Motorola digital be the monitor. If I have someone babysitting my toddler at night I’m still able to check in on him through my phone. While at home The monitorsometimes go on and off and that’s the only issue I have.
dianna C.
These just randomly break and lose volume and disconnect all the time but I love the Hubble aspect of them so I can peek on them when I am at work! The customer service for Motorola sucks also I still use it all the time but for the money it should last
Lauren P.
Saint George, UT
This is a great baby monitor. The image is clear even in night mode.  I love all of the features; you can talk to your baby through the monitor, play different songs, connect it to your phone so you can check on your little one from your device rather than the monitor, and so much more. We have been using this since she was born and she is now 2.5 years old. We still use it as she is now in a toddler bed and she will get out of bed and we can check on her through the monitor and tell her to get back into bed. It still works great even after 2.5 years. I would definitely recommend.
Brittni C.
Fairhaven, MA
Love this camera and the ability to pan and tilt the camera in any direction you please. My camera would;d not stay charged I simply called customer service and they replaced it for me. It was so easy and they were extremely friendly. Definitely recommend this to any mom looking for a good baby monitor.
Courtnee C.
This baby monitor is great. I purchased this for the nursery and am happy with the WiFi compatibility. This monitor is easy to set up and I will be recommending this to my friends and family expecting babies.

Looking for your answer?