Baby & ToddlerBaby SafetyBaby MonitorsMotorola
MBP33 Wireless Video Baby Monitor with Infrared Night Vision and Zoom

Motorola MBP33 Wireless Video Baby Monitor with Infrared Night Vision and Zoom

by Motorola

Motorola MBP33 Wireless Video Baby Monitor with Infrared Night Vision and Zoom

Has anyone had any problems with this monitor ? I’ve had an eye on it but it’s kinda pricey so want to make sure it’s the right one for my kiddos before spending the extra money..
Anyone deal with the company for repairs? Our sound doesn't work anymore so we can't hear our baby.
Do you have to have WIFI for this product?
Start your review of Motorola MBP33 Wireless Video Baby Monitor with Infrared Night Vision and Zoom!
How would you rate this product?
Veronica M.
Palmyra, VA
I wanted to keep watch on my son as a baby and toddler and bought this before he was born and still use it to keep watch and make sure he is in bed so well worth the money. The camera is easy to use and move to the perfect angle to capture the crib and bed. I keep the monitor by my bed and can see everything and hear or mute it. I love that it has night vision because after all I’m always watching in the dark.
Katrina M.
San Jose, CA
I enjoyed this with my 3 kids. I had 3 different cameras and it had night and day vision with lullabies and I was able to talk to them through it. I could scan the room and I put them in multiple rooms, not just the kids room
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This works very well. Bought it for my boss at her baby shower and she loves it. Said it was the best gift ever. She said it works really good and she loves it
Kelli E.
Rockford, MI
We loved this camera and monitor system. We bought it from buy buy baby. It only held up for about 2 years though, which was a bummer because it was expensive to buy the monitor and camera plus another camera.
kayla H.
Cincinnati, OH
Its a good product got it on sale before toys r us went out of business. Worked great for a while the the sound on the monitor went out but my kids could hear me i couldn't hear them. My kids love the music that is on it.
Christina F.
Williamstown, NJ
I have been using this for years! One child is 4 and the other 7 and I love how the cameras are plug and play and I can move them from room to room if necessary. I love the speaker option to talk to my sons!
Abby M.
Elyria, OH
Ended up getting this as a gift and we couldn’t be happier with it! Such a great monitor for an affordable price. Video and audio are perfect on them and has amazing video when the lights are off in my son’s room. Would 100% recommend this monitor!
Margaux M.
Orchard Park, NY
Affordable baby monitor with the capability for multiple cameras. The only con is that sometimes (limited) the second camera "looses" service. It has a great picture quality and is easy to use. Holds a charge nicely.
Brooke S.
Claxton, GA
We used the double version of this monitor with our twins. They worked great. One of the monitors did go out eventually but for the most part we were very pleased with them.
Iris R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I got this motorola camera as babyshower gift. The picture was clear and the sound was clear as well. I was able to caery monitor with me and had no worries that my baby was sleeping in the other room without supervision because wirh camera I was always there. Love it.