Baby & ToddlerBaby SafetyBaby MonitorsMotorola
for BRU 5 inch Video Baby Monitor - Comfort50

Motorola for BRU 5 inch Video Baby Monitor - Comfort50

The Motorola Comfort 50 5 inch Video Baby Monitor is the ultimate value in video baby monitors. See your little one clearly with the large 5 inch display with an impressive range of up to 1000 feet, and clearly communicate with your partner or child using the two-way communication feature. Keep an eye on your baby at night thanks to infrared night vision, and help soothe them to sleep with 5 lullabies. Comfort 50 5 inch Video Baby Monitor. Monitor what matters.

Would this be a good baby monitor ?
Start your review of Motorola for BRU 5 inch Video Baby Monitor - Comfort50!
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Motorola for BRU 5 inch Video Baby Monitor - Comfort50 uploaded by Krystal B.
I haven't never had an issue with this monitor. Love how it has a timer, plays music, tells temp and zooms in nicely. The image on the monitor is nice!
Leah K.
Kaneohe, HI
Great monitor love the fact that you can go all day and night vision. The range of distance is good you can go pretty far away and still have visual of your child. I recommend it to any parents that need to a monitor
Annie C.
Ocala, FL
Love love love this baby monitor system. It comes with 2 cameras and from the screen, you can watch baby as well as talk to them through the device or play music. It’s perfect! I would definitely recommend!
Rachel J.
Columbia, SC
This is so worth it for first time parents. We never wanted to let our babe out of our sight especially in the early days. We loved knowing that we could easily peek at him to make sure he was napping comfortably. The camera is a must have. I definitely recommend.
Kaitlyn H.
Charlottesvle, VA
I really love this product it’s a great simple monitor for baby. Some drawbacks is that it’s not WiFi enabled so you cannot use your phone as an additional screen as we had hoped, the camera itself is also pretty bulky so it’s a little hard to find the right place to hang it so you can get proper view of your baby.
McKenzie W.
Magnolia, DE
10/10 highly recommend! I just got this last night and I’m so impressed. I love that you can view live feed on the handheld device as well as my phone. I also love that it has sound notifications and motion notifications that you can change the sensitivity to and you can also control when you receive alerts.
Shannon O.
Cape Coral , FL
The charging slot on the monitor is super sensitive and has to be in a certain position to work. Only allows one camera; cannot switch between two. The background noise is super loud is sounds like white noise. The camera itself does not stay in one spot, it always lowers when I walk away.
Elisa W.
Rosedale, MD
Stopped working and monitor would make this horrible loud noise. The camera still worked but I had to keep the volume turned down because of the horrible noise. I contacted customer service because I had a warranty and they went back and forth with me before sending me a replacement monitor screen. I had to threaten to contact the BBB before they would send me anything. When I got it, i had the same problem so i gave up and got a new monitor
Harley M.
Jackson, OH
I liked the picture quality, but the battery would die very quickly for me. My daughter sleeps long stretches at night and I like to have the monitor right beside me so I can’t have it plugged in.
Amanda B.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Idk what I would have done without this . Seriously a must have as a parent ! I wish the range would be further but it still works great