Motorola

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I am mother of three kids. My daughter toddlers have small age differences. I work part time so, keeping eye on kids all the time is difficult.Motorola made my life easy. First, the set up is very easy. The screen size is perfect and I think I can attach more cameras. The cameras give clear picture and color even at night mode. I love it because of its portability. I can take it with me when we all are traveling. I like the split screen idea, so it is easy to keep an eye on both kids at same time. We don't need Wi-Fi which is also one of the best part. The camera moves so here comes another plus point. Zoom option is also there and I can talk to my daughters too while they are playing in play area. I highly recommend this product. I will also buy another camera for another room.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Sound good, battery good. HOWEVER, at night there is a bright blue “active” light and my son will stare at it for hours to keep himself up. Quality.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
If you're an overthinker, this one's for you sis. The features on this bring peace of mind in various ways. For example, the temperature detector lets me know what kind of climate is going on and it updates constantly (no lags) for each individual camera you have set up. I can watch my 5 year old and my 5 month old at the same time on a split screen with individually tailored information. The 2-way talk features is an added bonus because I can keep my child calm until I reach them or soothe them back to sleep with one of the sound options which range from white noise to heartbeat to lullabies. Additionally, the 360 view which I can manipulate to look around the room without having to physically adjust the camera is super convenient when I don't wanna wake the sleeping time bomb! For the price and feature, this is a gem and I recommend it for all parents.