Motorola Extra Camera for 1.8" Video Baby Monitor MBP18 - MBP18BUW

BY MOTOROLA #26 in Baby Monitors

Expand your baby monitoring system this this mbp18buw accessory camera for motorola mbp18 digital 1.8 video baby monitor. the extra camera features dect technology giving you peace of mind in knowing that its digital signal communication is secure so others cannot eavesdrop. also features infrared night vision, high sensitvity microphone and has a range up to 520 feet. see more...

Motorola Extra Camera for 1.8" Video Baby Monitor MBP18 - MBP18BUW
Buy on Target*
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Pasadena, MD
I got this camera almost a year ago when I was expediting my first child. Honestly I was very disappointed. The picture isn't clear on the daylight setting or the night vision. Also the signal gets lost multiple times a night even though our rooms are right next door. When that happens it starts beeping and we get woken up. I wouldn't suggest this camera.
Tiffany I.
Tiffany I.
Gives you the piece of mind you need. Mine came with two cameras which is perfect because I have kids in two rooms! It does lose signal sometimes but not too frequently. Great quality for the price I paid for them! Overall I am greatly Satisified.
Julianna C.
Julianna C.
Cutler Bay, FL
This gave me such a piece of mind. I was able to get things done around the house without having to stress that my baby was going to get hurt in the crib. I still use it till this day and my kids are 2 and 4.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Dudley, MA
When I got pregnant with my 2nd this was a must have on my list. This brand has a lot of great features. My favorite was the night vision. You can purchase additional cameras and monitors too.
Crissan J.
Crissan J.
Homestead, FL
Can I tell you how much more relaxed I am being downstairs doing whatever I'm doing knowing that I'm able to check up on baby without having to climb those stairs?!? Lol great product!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Huntley , IL
I would highly suggest getting some more cameras just to put in other rooms as well!
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
CINCINNATI, OH
I love the Motorola baby monitor it lets to be a raw knowing you can see your baby.
Dareyn R.
Dareyn R.
Florida
I actually got this baby monitor before I got pregnant & lived alone. Then, I had my son & it really came in handy. It has a normal & zoom feature. You can change the lighting. You can adjust the volume. The volume is phenomenal. I can hear a pin drop with this thing.
stephanie e.
stephanie e.
Mega Parent Expert
I am so glad I bought this for my sister, best gift for her. The quality is amazing and it's great so she will relax while the baby is asleep
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Would love to get and try I got a son and I don't have anything so I have to keep checking on him or not leave the room when he naps or is still sleeping