Motorola - DROID Turbo 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Cell Phone - Black (Verizon Wireless)

BY MOTOROLA

Ehm M.
Ehm M.
Great phone at a pretty decent price. I got this as a replacement after my Moto X got busted, and honestly like it so more. Better camera (not an amazing one, but it's not terrible) & more storage for the same price (a lot less, actually, since my X was a custom).
There are plenty of reviews that say it's not as pretty as the X, because of the little bit of lip around the screen -- but that but of edging makes it so much sturdier & more durable! No more cracks from little thumps or dropping just a couple inches.
The nylon back is great, too. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it feels great in the hand and goes a long way try prevent slippage.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Battle Creek, MI
I've been really happy with this phone, I've had it for over two years now and it hasn't given me too much trouble. Now that it is getting older it's starting to slow down and freeze for a few second a little more often but I plan to replace it with the Turbo 2 when it finally decides to die.
Makayla A.
Makayla A.
Great Falls, MT
Finally broke free from my LG phones and tried this one. After about 6 years of never having a problem no matter how much I dropped or used my phone, it's nonstop issues with this one. Only a month after getting it I had to factory reset it because the touch buttons stopped working. The lock screen button is so touchy on my phone that it thinks I'm trying to turn it off and does so without me clicking the power off option. Lots and lots of other little things as well. Definitely staying away from Motorola for future phones.