Motorola Digital Video Monitor - MBP26

by Motorola

Motorola MBP26 Video Monitor Features: Up to 520 foot range with out of range alert 2.4 Inch Color LCD monitor with infrared night vision Optical Pan and Tilt and LED sound level indicators on parent unit Parent unit has a rechargeable battery with a low battery alert Parent unit can be paired with up to four baby units (cameras One parent unit (monitor) and one baby unit (camera) included Product Dimensions:4.5 x 9 x 9 inches

How does this exactly work ?
How does this exactly work ?
Start your review of Motorola Digital Video Monitor - MBP26!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica S.
Frederick, CO
We loved this monitor! We used it for 2 out of 3 of our kiddos. Sound quality and picture were both great and at a very affordable price.
Mary M.
I currently have this one and it works fine BUT when the internet blips in the middle of the night the monitor makes a horrific beep noise and it’s obnoxious- also the battery life kinda sucks
Megan V.
Love this. It has a day mode and a night vision mode. Works great! The video quality could be a little better, but overall, it’s a good product.
Samantha R.
Fort drum, NY
I love that the set that I bought came with 2 cameras so I can have one in the boys room and my daughters. I also like that I can switch between the 2 cameras and not give up one not to mention it can’t be hacked so you don’t have to worry about weird people seeing your babies or talking to them through the monitor
Tina D.
Rncho Cordova, CA
we have an older model than this one but it has always worked well! as long as we could see the baby and talk her back to sleep we have been grateful for it but also spoiled to it as well!
Jhanna M.
Excelente me gusta que solo necesita electricidad, no necesita wifi, el monitor dura mucho cargado, puedes tener varias cámaras a la misma vez, puedes llevartelo de viaje sin miedo a no tener conexión, y la distancia del monitor con la camara llega bastante lejos.
Hayley K.
Thief River Falls
I LOVE this baby monitor! I’ve had it for 3 years and it still works great! I have 2 camera’s so I’m able to keep an eye on both babies!
Renee D.
Frederick, MD
Ive used this monitor every day since my son was born and it works great! It takes a while for the battery to charge though.
Jessica R.
This monitor works great in both daylight and darkness. I live the ability to remotely adjust the viewing area of the camera so as not to disrupt baby while sleeping.
Charity D.
I really did not like this monitor. The screens on the parent unit were too small, the range on the parent unit was not good, and as a battery saving feature when not plugged directly in to the wall the parent unit screen shuts off after like 5 minutes so you have to keep turning it back on. Would not recommend or buy again. The only pro is that is was inexpensive.